~ 1 ~

AUTHOR POV.

Gguk, come here. Play with me. - 10 years old Taehyung said to 10 years old Jungkook.

I'm coming TaeTae. - Jungkook said then walked to Taehyung.

What you want to play? - Jungkook asked him.

Can we play football? - Tae asked.

Of course TaeTae, come let's go in the garden. Our parents are there too. - Jungkook said.

They left in the garden with the ball in their hands and started to playing football. Their parents was watching them and happily smiling while looking at the boys.

Suddenly they stopped with game and runned to their parents.

Aunt Kim, can I marry TaeTae when we grow up? - Jungkook asked Mrs. Kim.

Ohh you want to marry him? - Mrs. Kim asked and Jungkook cutely nodded.

Mom please say yes, I want to marry Jungkook too. - Taehyung cutely pouted at his mom then looked at his dad.

Dad please say yes, please. - Taehyung pleaded while Mr. & Mrs. Jeon was smiling at him.

Taehyung, come here child. - Mr. Jeon said.

Yes uncle Jeon? - Taehyung said.

You really want to marry my son?? - Mr. Jeon asked and Taehyung happily nodded.

Okey, then you two will get married when you grow up. - Mrs. Jeon said and Taehyung and Jungkook hugged each other then continued to play football.

We need to say something to you. - Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim said in the same time.

Ohh you first please. - Mrs. Jeon said.

Umm we are going in the Spain next week and I don't know if we will be back in the Korea. - Mrs. Kim said while looking at other.

Ohh excatly we are going in the Brazil next week and yeah we don't know if we will be back in Korea too. - Mrs. Jeon said and just then they heard crying.

They looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who was holding each others hands and looking at their parents while crying.

I don't want to go from here. - Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

Just like that their parents separeted them but before then they left Taehyung and Jungkook made pinky promise that they will be back in Korea when they will be 18 years old and that they will be together forever.

[A/N: REMEMBER THIS SCENE, IT IS IMPORTANT]

XXX POV.

Yahhhh not again, not again that dream. Who is that Gguk and TaeTae?? Why I have that dream every night?? I'm going to be crazy for sure.

Ohh hey readers my name is Kim Taehyung but my friends calls me V. I'm 18 years old and I'm living in Barcelona in Spain.

I have 2 best friends, you will meet them later. For now...

Taeeee, come down!! - My mom called me from downstairs.

I'm coming mom, wait a minute. - I shouted back then stood up and left in the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

Who are Gguk and TaeTae??? Are they someone who I know?? Why TaeTae keeps talking that he will marry for Gguk?? Aish, I need to ask mom. Maybe she will knows something. - I said to myself then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came from bathroom, put some clothes on myself then headed downstairs.