~ 5 ~

Step by step?? What do you mean?? - Tae asked me.

You know that we didn't started in the good way when we meet I mean when we met without knowing who are we excatly. - I said.

Yes and. - He answered.

We need to build our friendship first. - I said.

Ohh okey, if you want to start like that then it's fine. - He said but I can see the sadness in his eyes.

Tae it's not that I don't want to be with you. It's just that I don't want to start relationship with you because of our past. I want to know more about you and this years what we was separated.

I want to know you who you are now. I want to fall in love with boy who is now sitting on my lap. - I said while he was listening carefully.

So that means that we will be together but not now. You said that we needs time to make everything right again even if we knows who we are? - He asked and I nodded.

Okey I can wait. If is this what I need to do to be with you I will do anything. - He said while smiling softly.

Thank you. - I said.

No problem, so today let's hangout and we can talk. What do you say?? - Tae asked.

Sure but let's first to explain everything to our parents. - I said and he nodded.

TIME SKIP - AUTHOR POV. -

Taehyung and Jungkook left in the park after talking with their parents for sometime.

They sat down on one of the bench and it is completely silent.

You can only hear some birds and see some cat or dog running here and there.

I still remember that day. - Suddenly Taehyung said making Jungkook to look at him.

Which day?? - Jungkook asked.

Day of accident. I was in New York, I was with my class. They already crossed the street while I still was standing on the other side.

When I was sure that I can cross the street I started walking but then bumped in someone. Before I could to see the person with who I bumped car hitted me and that person.

How much I saw that day the person was boy somewhere my ages. I remembered my friends and teacher yelling and calling someone for help.

When I opened my eyes I already was in the hospital. I saw my parents but I remembered just them.

I needed some time to remember Jimin and Jin, but after that I didn't remembered anyone more until today.

I feel so sad and so angry on myself for forgetting you. I shouldn't forget you never Gguk.

If just me didn't forget you, we could maybe meet earlier but I forgot. - Taehyung said just then looked at Jungkook who was crying his soul out.

Taehyung panicked so he came closer to Jungkook and grabbed his face in his hands.

G-Gguk, don't cry please. - Taehyung said.

That was you. - Jungkook said then hugged Taehyung tightly while crying. Taehyung immediately hugged him back and started crying himself.

What you mean that it was me?? - Taehyung asked.

That day person with who you bumped was me. I was in New York too, same thing happened to me.

That day I was crossing street too and I bumped in someone and then car hitted me and that person. That was me and you Tae. - Jungkook said while his tears can't stop.