~ 10 ~

Taehyung fastly stood up from Jungkook's lap and stood next to him.

Come in. - Jungkook said and door was opened only to show their 5 friends.

Jin, Jimin, Jhope, Namjoon and Yoongi walked in the office with obviously smirk on their faces.

Why are you all smirking?? - Jungkook asked.

Because it's obviously what you two was doing. - Jimin said as he giggled.

Yahh hyung, it's not something like that. - Tae said as he looked down.

Omg, Tae just called me hyung. - Jimin squeeled.

Really Jiminishi?? You will squeel because of that?? - Tae asked and Jimin just pouted.

Hahahaha you two are funny. - Jhope said.

Whatever, why you all are here?? - Tae asked.

They will work with us baby. - Jungkook said.

Really?? - Tae asked.

Yes baby. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope are other 3 boss together with me. This company have 4 bosses.

You are my assistant while Jin is Namjoon's, Jimin is Yoongi's and Amy is Jhope's assistant. - Jungkook said.

Ohhh that is amazing. I will have you all here now. - Tae said happily.

Btw where is Amy?? - Jungkook asked and just then they heard a knock on the door.

Come in. - Jungkook said. Door opened and inside came Amy.

Sorry, I'm late. - Amy said as she bowed.

Don't worry. - Jungkook said.

Yeyy, we are all here. - Jimin again squeeled.

Yoongi, you need to take a good night care about your boyfriend. - Jin said making Yoongi smirking at Jimin.

Don't worry Jin, I will take a good care of him tonight. - Yoongi said as Jimin blushed.

F-fine, let's start to work. - Jimin said and rushed out of office.

They all laughed at him but soon he was back in Jungkook's office.

Yoongi, I don't know where I need to go. Come with me you little, cute and adorable cat. - Jimin said and then realization hitted him in the head.

I will pray for your ass tonight Jiminshi. - Tae said.

Hahaah so funny. - Jimin said.

Ohh it will be. - Yoongi whispered to Jimin when he came closer to him. Other giggled at them.

After few moments they left on their own work place while Taehyung stayed to help to Jungkook with some papers because he already did his job.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I finally came home after a long day. I throw myself down on the bed and closed my eyes when I remembered something.

Tae left earlier today because he wasn't feeling so well. I wanted to go with him but he said that he will be fine.

I grabbed my phone and sended him message but not reply. I sent 5 more messages but still not reply. Just as I was about to call him my mom came in the room.

Jungkook, Taehyung is sick. - My mom said and my whole world fall. I immediately stood up from my bed.

What happened?? - I asked.