~ 4 ~

THAT NIGHT - JIMIN POV. -

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and me just left Jungkook's house. As I was about to go with Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon stopped us.

Jin can we talk?? - Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

Will you be alright?? - Jin asked me and I just nodded.

Just as they left Yoongi grabbed my hand.

Can I walk you to home?? - Yoongi asked.

Umm okey, why not. - I said and smiled. We started walking in the silent. I looked at the sky and woah it's so beautiful.

The stars are so beautiful. - I said.

Yes they really are. - I heard Yoongi said then looked at him only to find him looking at me.

I said for the stars. - I said.

I said too. - He said.

But you are looking at me. - I said and just then he stopped walking so I stopped too.

Jimin, I don't need to watch at the sky to see stars because I can see the whole galaxy in your shiny eyes.

Your eyes, your cute little nose, your lightly red cheeks and that your plump, red lips which I want to kiss so badly is something what I need and only what I see. - He said making me completely shy.

Jimin I like you or should I say I already love you. First time when we started chatting I was so happy to talk with you.

We was talking everyday and you don't have any idea how much you was making me happy with every your message. First I was just liking you but then I fall in love with you Jimin.

I don't know do you feel the same for me but I needed to say this to you. - Yoongi said and I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms around my waist hugging me back.

I love you too Yoongi. I loved you since we started talking. - I said then pulled from hug.

I love the way you are talking with me, the way you are looking at me. I love everything about you. - I said and just then I felt his lips on mine. I softly smiled then kissed him back.

Our lips are moving slowly, just like they are made for each other. Kiss is soft and slow, with full of love which we have for each other.

We slowly pulled away and looked at each other. He softly smiled on what I giggled.

Will you be my boyfriend?? - Yoongi asked.

Yes, I will. - I said and we again shared beautiful and softly kiss.

Ohh just God knows how much I love his lips but of course him too hihihih.

MEANWHILE - JIN POV. -

Namjoon and me was walking to my home but then I looked at the sky and saw a beautiful moon.

Woah, so beautiful. - I said.

Do you know why I love moon?? - Namjoon asked me so I looked at him.

No, why?? - I asked.

Because moon is so beautiful just like you. - Namjoon said then hold my hands.

Really?? - I asked.

Yes Jinnie, you are my moon. - Namjoon said on what I lightly blushed.

I like you Jin, wait no. I can said that I love you. I love you with all of my heart. I hope that you feel the same. - Namjoon said and just then I pulled him in the kiss.