~ 6 ~

TAEHYUNG POV.

After almost 2 hours I finally agreed to go in the night club with my and Jungkook's friends including Jungkook too.

As it is Friday night means weekend we went in some night club hoping to have fun. After few drinks we left on the dance floor and danced.

Jimin and Yoongi was dancing together, I'm so happy for them and their relationship. Jin and Namjoon was dancing too but more like some old married couple.

And here I'm dancing with my Gguk who is looking at me like at some candy. I smiled at him and putted my arms around his neck.

I'm tired, let's go to sit. - I said in his ear and he nodded. We left from dance floor on our seats.

Wait here, I'm going for some drinks. - Jungkook said then left from there leaving me alone.

I was scrolling on my phone when suddenly someone approached me.

Are you alone cutie?? - The boy obviously drunk asked me.

No, I'm with my friends. Leave me alone. - I said but boy didn't left. He came a little closer to me.

I don't see them honey. You know, we can have a really good fun babyboy. - The boy said and placed his hand on my leg.

I said to leave me alone. - I said to him.

I can give you so much of pleasure babyboy. You have so beautiful body. I can imagine you under me moaning my name for more. - The boy said and tryed to put his hand under my shirt.

Leave me alone you pervert. - I yelled and hitted him and tryed to run from there but he grabbed me for my wrist.

Don't run from me babyboy, you can't run from here. - The boy said then pulled me and I fall on his lap.

He grabbed me tightly and slided his hand under my shirt and started to kiss my neck.

Please leave me. Leave me. - I tryed to run but the boy is so strong.

Suddenly he turned me around so I was facing him. He started kissing me all over my face, my jawline down to my neck.

He stopped and I thought that he will stop but he started to coming closer to my lips but then (punch).

I was pulled off of that boy and the boy was lying down on the floor. Jungkook was punching him.

I started crying and calling Jungkook trying to stop him but he didn't heard me. Jin and Jimin came to me while Namjoon and Yoongi tryed to stop Jungkook.

I heard Yoongi who said to Jungkook to stop because I need him right now and he imediatelly stopped to punching guy and runned to me.

He pulled me in the hug on what I flinched so he pulled away and looked confused at me.

Tae it's me. Look it's me, I will not do anything to you. - Jungkook said but I was scared.

I know that he will not do anything but I was scared.

I w-want to go h-home. - I said and looked at Jimin.

Come here, let's go. - Jimin said then helped me to stand up. We walked out of club.

Let's go to my house. My parents are not home tonight. - Jungkook said and we all nodded.

I looked at him and I can see that he is broken because I flinched when he touched me.

After 20 minutes we was sitting in living room. It was completely silent. My head was resting on Jin's lap while he was caressing my hair softly.

Tae you should took shower and change your clothes. - Jimin said and I nodded then stood up.