One Of My Poisons

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author in no way represents the companies, corporations, or brands mentioned in this book. The likeness of historical/famous figures has been used fictitiously; the author does not speak for or represent these people. All opinions expressed in this book are the author's, or fictional.

Warning:

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance!

This novel contains a disturbing scenes and as you can read in the blurb that the protagonist has a serious traumatic experience, and I'll expose a lot of her flashbacks but no worries because I wouldn't let you read vulgar words as much as i can.

People are not perfect and neither are my characters, they have their own judgments, beliefs, and sensitivities. My writing is not perfect and I am not a professional writer either. This is a rough draft and there will be a few typos and grammatical errors ahead. So, bear with me please.

This is not my first time to publish my story on Wattpad and I hope this will be not my second time to unpublish my story.

Let's finish my story together!

BC by: missierene