꒰💊꒱ ❝ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❞ ꒰ 💊꒱

" Hey Y/N! I have a basketball game after school do you think you can come watch? "

I looked at my bestfriend Zane, I was about to reply when I heard my name get called from the other side of me.

" Babe! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight. "

I was stuck, picking and choosing between my boy bestfriend's last Basketball game or a date with my boyfriend that can be changed.

" See- but Zane has a basketball game and it's his last one.. I don't think I can not watch that. "

" Him or me. "

did he just give me an ultimatum-
Did he really just?

" Kristan luke mitharion the third. I know you did it just give me an ultimatum. I've been friends with Zane since we were in Diapers suck it up you pussy it's a date not like we're gonna fuck. "

I got a little mean there but he was starting to deserve it. He was always like this, I'm always with him 25/8 I feel bad for leaving my Bestfriend sometimes. And after this he's leaving me for college why would I miss something like that for him.

" Y/N are you serious right now? " My boyfriend looked at me as if I wasn't serious.

This fucked wasn't taking me seriously.

" Yes I'm serious. "

This is the part where in the movies he ends the relationship and hooks up with some blonde girl at a senior party.

" we're through. " he spoke as if I cared.

I was dating him for clout and money, if you date anyone with a number behind their name for love you must be crazy or extremely ugly. If not both.

" Before you go I want my $50 dollars. " I held my hand out and the fucking pussy gave it to me.

He knows he can't get anyone else. Everyone wants me, and I'm nothing but a Bitch who will use you until there's nothing left.

But no one else knows that.. no I would never let them find that out. Only the ones who've dared asked me out know what I really am, and they're either too scared to say something or no one believes them.

Zane smirked as Kristen walked away. " He's such a pussy. "

I nodded in agreement. My Bestfriend swung his arm around my shoulder and we began walking to the gym together.

When we got to the gym he went to practice and I went and sat in the bleachers.

With my pastel pink shirt and Nice white skirt you'd never take me for the kind of girl to mercilessly step on your face and rob you if your cash now would you?

My little sister isn't any better either. I've taught her all I know, she's gonna be a great mastermind.

My blackmail mafia at school runs really well as well. I have spies everywhere and no one is safe once they're crossed me.

My minions hear everything, see everything, breathe everything, and record everything. They're better security than the monkeys in Toy Story Three.

" Ah Y/N! You look very pretty today! " Simp number one, Vanessa Klause. She comes to me everyday, compliments me and buys me free food.

I give her a sweet smile that would fool anyone who believes it. " Hi love, you look absolutely stunning today. Oh and you smell great what scent are you wearing? "

My uncle may or may not be a con artist and I may or may not study his movements.

The girl blushed as she scooted closer to me on the bleachers. " I-it's P-pure seduction from Vi-Victoria secret. " The girl was so flustered. Oh how cute.

" That smells amazing I'll after remember and get some next time. " My smile never left my face.

I wanted something that would show me REAL
excitement. Not playing some flimsy Highschoolers who don't even know what love is.

There's only one person here I'm remotely interested in. They call him Tayshi..

He's so cool, he's smooth with everything he does and his smile is something I'd love to look at everyday.

But he's too good for me. There's no way he'll even look my way no matter how pretty I am.

I'm ugly inside and even I'm smart enough to know that.

Apparently no one else can notice it. I'm not complaining but I'm waiting for the day someone calls me out on my bullshit.

Maybe that's just me being an attention whose let me shut up.

I glanced at the basketball quart when I heard the buzzer ring. I then saw a familiar face and got flustered slightly. I forgot he was in the team..

Tayshi is on the team and I wasn't aware..
I'm such a bad stalker..
wait you aren't a stalker fucking idiot.

It's called a Stan you aren't a Yandere

But I'd kill for him

Well he wouldn't kill for you.

             ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰