꒰💊꒱ ❝ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 ❞ ꒰ 💊꒱

Y/N looked down at the court now intrigued. She wondered what would happen next. She didn't even bother to see what the other team looked like. She looked down at Zane and have him a small wave and he just smiled at her in response.

" You guys seem really close! " Vanessa said looking at Y/N.

" Yeah he's my bestfriend. This is his last game so I'm trying not to get emotional. " She said with a soft laugh.

That was probably the most sincere thing she'd said all day.

The game began and her eyes were glued to the game.

She knew enough to understand what was happening, Zane wouldn't shut up about it ever since they were kids.

She was never a basketball person but Volleyball and Track were her thing.

The first point was scored by their team, " 3-0 we have to win.. " she mumbled to herself.

She was there for Zane but ended up watching Tayshi instead.

The way the sweat slowly rolled down his face as he ran across the court. The concentration on his face when he shoots and the heart fluttering Smile he gives when he makes it.

Y/N couldn't deny that this crush was very one sided.

Tayshi didn't even look her way, he didn't even bother talking to her.

She wasn't one to talk to people first so if he didn't talk to her, she Definitely wasn't going to make the effort to talk to him.

She watched the Fine ass point guard shoot the ball from the three point line and make it in.

" Go Ravens!! Yes Tayshi!! " Y/N accidentally let it slip out of pure adrenaline and Vanessa just gave me a soft smile.

" Momma ain't raise no snitch. " She whispered softly to Y/N with a cute little wink.

It was the first time I felt genuine thanks. " Thank you.. " Shebreplied to her with a smile and she blushed becoming a flustered mess.

There it is, that moment when I stop feeling actual feelings for a person. She hated the way they easily sucked up to her, she wanted someone who would challenge her. Who would make her feel things for real, no matter what kind of feeling.

She had sex but it didn't feel right, she argued but it didn't feel right, she flirted but it didn't feel right. It felt like no matter what she did she would never feel right, she would never feel right..

The bell rang signaling half time and Rutland Highschool was still in the lead. The team was good and everyone on it was fine asf, but Y/N only wanted one person there.

Y/N looked down at Tayshi as he lifted his shirt abit to wipe his sweat. She was staring, and boy was she staring hard.

Anyone would feel a stare like hers on their body. Tayshi got the chills and looked up to the bleachers. He looked back down immediately not wanting to even glance at the girl.

He didn't like her, he didn't want anything to do with her. He only has one thing in mind, and that was keeping his mother and grandmother safe.

He only wanted to repay his debt and continue to do school. He didn't want help from anyone and he damn sure didn't want anything to do with someone who would suck him dry if everything he owned.

Plus, Tayshi had many girls drooling over him, just because of the reason he was mean. He didn't bother flirting with girls and that's what made them want him more. They wanted him lots just to see if he'd open that cold heart to them. They wanted to feel special, like Bakugo stans when they think if they date him he'll call them Teddy bear. Moral of the story is, they're all delusional.

Tayshi doesn't plan on dating anyone, he doesn't have time for something like that, for relationships.

Y/N got a phone call and had to leave the gym. She didn't want to, she really really really, didn't want to.

But she had to, the call was from her father and she couldn't ignore him. She'd have a green light on her head in seconds.

He could careless about the fact they were blood and she was a creation of his seed. He was willing to end her the way he was willing to end anyone who crossed him.

" yes daddy? " she answered the phone trying to sound as nice as possible.

" ah my little princess answered, how's school been going it's been awhile since we talked. "

Y/N knew he wanted something when he asked that question.

" Schools going good, I still have everyone wrapped around my finger like the con artist I am. You raised me this way. "

Her father laughed on the other end. " Great, I called you to let you know that you need to stay safe. Don't go out at night and start back practicing how to shoot I know you haven't. Your mom told me. "

Y/N groaned in irritation at the fact her mother snitched her out. " Alright Daddy. But can you tell me why? "

She knew someone was planning on killing or abducting her if her father was cautious enough to tell her to start shooting again.

" Don't worry about it. The less you know the better. " and with that he hung up.

The girl threw her phone against the floor hard enough to shatter it. " Ugh I fucking hate him!! " She yelled out in pure irritation as she stomped on the phone until it was just glass and wires.

The girl went back grabbed her bag and headed home. She felt bad she wouldn't be able to tell Zane goodbye. She didn't want to stay at school any longer though, and she knew she probably shouldn't.

As she was walking she made sure she didn't take any alleyways and stayed close to other people or open spaces.

She wasn't an idiot, if someone was going to kidnap her they'd wait for her to be like a basic white chick in a taken movie and go through an alley.

Y/N got home and slammed the door. " don't do that you little bitch. " her mother yelled from downstairs and Y/N just yelled back.

" Shut up you fucking tramp! Dad called today, he said we better be safe. "

After she said that she went to her own room and sat on her bed trying to rethink her life. She'd have to go get another phone and she had to do it fast.

She looked on the Apple store and ordered the newest iPhone before closing her computer.

She got up went to shower and laid down on her bed staring straight at the wall lit up by Red LED lights.

" I wonder what Tayshi's favorite color is.. does he like peach tea?... do we have similarities..  I wanna know more about him.. "

She mumbled to herself before dozing off and sleeping.