꒰💊꒱ ❝ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬? ❞ ꒰ 💊꒱

Y/N dragged the unconscious man to her tree house.

It was hard and she was very very tired trying to carry the small heavy man. Her uncle had offered to help but she wanted to do it herself.

When she got to her tree house she threw him on her back and climbed up. " why didn't anyone tell me putting a torture chamber in a tree wasn't a good idea. " She mumbled to herself. She remembered when her and Zane would joke around about Mafia leaders and that's what led to the creation of this treehouse. 

She got inside and stripped the man to his pants before tying him up and leaning him up against one of the walls. She she opened a little chest she had in there pulling out a few Knives and a taser. " Just in case he doesn't wanna answer questions~ " She spoke to herself with a small giggle.

She walked back over to the tied up stalker slapping him. " wake up." She sighed in frustration when it didn't work.

She began slapping him until she saw him stir. She stopped and sat back infront of him. " Get up. "

" What the fuck man? I was having a nice dream. "

The girl's eyebrow twitched as she heard what he said. " Do I look like I care? " Her words were venomous that shit really pissed her off.

He had the audacity to have a nice dream? Does he not know she's about to kill him?

" Anyway. Answer my questions or die. It's that simple. "

" I- die- "

" yes die. Did I stutter? "

The man avoided eye contact with the deranged female. How could such a sweet looking teen be as fucked up and deranged as her.

" First question. Who sent you? "

" Can't answer that. "

" So you want to lose a finger? "

" If that's what it's gonna take to keep it a secret. "

" Oh you're loyal. Boyfriend material maybe. "

" Are you gonna take my finger or not. "

The girl glared at him. She grabbed his hand and indeed took his finger.

The male let out a pained groan as he clenched his teeth together. He wanted so bad to seem tough but the scream that left his mouth, and the tear that slid down his face said other wise.

" Fuck! You're fucking crazy! "

" You said take it. You ask you shall receive. " The female giggled holding his finger infront of his face.

" If only you were a hot curse like Sukuna. I wouldn't mind sharing a body with someone like him. " She mumbled to herself with a small grin.

" Wha- "

" Shut up I'm thinking. "

The male indeed closed his mouth. He feared the female now. Not like before, but more. He was terrified and definitely didn't want to lose another finger.

" Now, I'm gonna ask you again. Who sent you? Or do you want me to add your other fingers to my collection. Make me wait this time and I'll take two off at once. How do you think that would feel? Twice the pain all at once? Oh my~ " A small giggle left her mouth, she was filled with adrenaline right now. This felt right, in this moment she was feeling something and she didn't want that feeling to end yet.

But sadly, it did.

" XXXXXXXXXX, SENT ME NOW LET ME GO! " The male yelled crying. He had a family he had to go back to. He wanted to live. She said if he answered she'd let him go. He just wanted to go.

" Oh? Is that so.. " The girls giggle and smile left her face. He caved already. She was starting to have fun and he had the audacity to not want to play with her?

" I'll be back. I'll let you free after that. " She gave him a soft smile to reassure him.

For some reason the warm smile actually did give him hope that he was going to be able to see him mom once more. He had just abit more   hope that he'd be able to go home.

The girl climbed out the treehouse and walked to the house infront of it. Walking through the back door she looked around the house. " Ayo! Dell you In here!? " She called out for her cousin in hopes of him being here.

Right when she said that a man about 5'8 ran down the stairs. " Ah Y/N it's been a while since I've seen you. " he smiled looking at the girl.

" Yeah you're always gone. " The girl spoke with a warm smile on her face. She twirled the finger in her hand.

Dell looked at the finger but he wasn't trippin. With the things their family was wrapped up in nothing could get him to lose his cool.

" Wanna help me hide a body? "

Dell Grinned, " I'd be more than happy too lil cus. "

The girl returned his grin and headed out to the treehouse. Before they got close enough for her hostage to hear, she looked back at Dell. " I told him I'm letting him go. I didn't say where or what I was gonna do with him after. I'm gonna continue to give him false hope so it's funnier for me when I kill him. So be nice ok? " She asked politely.

" I got it. "

" Good. "

Y/N walked into the treehouse again and the male looked over to the entrance to see the girl. " Can I go now? "

Y/N gave him a warm smile and nodded. " Yes, I'll take you. I had to get my cousin to help, sorry I still don't fully trust you yet. " The girl scratched her cheek with a sheepish laugh.

The male didn't know wether to be scared about her sudden personality change or be happy about it. He settled on being happy about it.

*Timeskips~*

Y/N looked at the male that was now standing infront of her in the woods. The male was crying obviously not happy about the situation.

" YOU SAID I COULD GO HOME. "

" I said I'd let you go. I didn't say where, I didn't say how. "

" YOU LIAR! YOU SAID I COULD GO "

" Well I say a lot of things. " The girl looked down at her gun with a bored expression as she attached the silencer.

" Hey kid, "

The male looked at her eyes staring hard. " what. "

" Tell me you name. "

" Luke. "

" Well goodnight Luke. " The girl raised the gun aiming for his head. The last thing she heard was,

" XXXXXXXXXX is coming for you-"

She couldn't ask questions because the gun had been shot as the last word left his mouth.

She dropped her gun eyes wide for a split second.

" Are you Serious? "