꒰💊꒱ ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐧 ❞ ꒰ 💊꒱

" XXXXXXXXXX IS COMING FOR YOU- "

"  Are You Serious? "

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N was currently getting ready for the day. She hadn't been the same since she heard what he had said two nights ago.

" He's coming for me.. "

She'd never felt scared before in her life, but hearing that made her anxious.

She'd spent two days packing to spend the week with her dad. She hadn't told him about anything that happened and she made her uncle and cousin swear not to say anything.

" Y/N! Chris is at the door! "

Y/N rolled her eyes. She was disappointed at the fact her dad couldn't even come pick her up himself. What was he so busy doing that he couldn't come get her himself.

" I'm coming. " She said grabbing her duffel bag swinging it over her shoulder and leaving her room. She began walking downstairs and heading to the door.

" Hey, It's been a while hasn't it Y/N " The male said with a smile ruffling her hair.

The girl just glared at him, " I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not in the best mood. "

" Aish alright I understand little one "

" Fuck you. "

" When? "

" Kill yourself "

" Can we hold hands? "

" Fuck no. "

" Ah so mean "

" Let's go I'm ready to leave. "

" Alright babygirl, I'm cumming. "

" Disgusting. "

The girl scoffed as she walked out the house with the older male following behind her.

First Point Of View

I can't stand him.
I hate Chris with all my heart, I'm 17 and he still won't stop attempting to flirt with me.
It's been like this since I was 14.

We pulled up to my dads house and I hate being here. It was so big for no reason, there were maids almost everywhere, and they all thirsted over my father.

When we got to the front I got out of the car grabbing my bags just to be treated by maids.

" Welcome back Ms.L/N! We missed you lots around here. " The head maid Savannah spoke with a cheerful tone

" Aww it's so great to see you too! " I flashed her a warm smile as I looked at her. I didn't care for her. No not one bit, but I always need to be nice when I get here.

Especially this time around.

I needed to go snooping through things, I needed to be trusted enough to not be under surveillance.