꒰💊꒱ ❝ 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦? ❞ ꒰ 💊꒱

Y/N walked down the street having skipped school. It'd been two weeks since her father called her and scared her nearly half to death.

She kicked a rock as she looked down at the ground. She had stopped feeling the eyes of her stalker today. She was wondering who it was and why they were following her.

Well she knew they were probably following her to protect her on her fathers orders. On the other hand it could also be the people who are gonna abduct her.

She was irritated because he stupid father wouldn't tell her what the he'll was happening.

He wouldn't tell her anything, he just said " watch out Stupid old man ughhh " The girl groaned pulling at her hair as she walked, well stomped.

She was walking pretty aggressive and anyone passing by could tell it wasn't her day for sure.

Zane moved schools without letting her know so she was missing a bestfriend, People have been dying lately and school had been cancelled due to the death of their principal.

" Why is everyone dying? " She thought to herself.

" maybe I should go pay my dad a visit.. " She was planning on snooping through his stuff. She wanted to know what was happening and if he was behind all of this.

Every death has been related to an overdose and she really wanted to know why. She wanted to know if her father had anything to do with it. She really didn't know what he was into. She just knew when he said ' stay safe ' it meant to keep low and always be on guard.

She'd been taught to defend herself since she was 6, she was forced to learn how to swim, to take boxing and other self defense classes. Her father valued her even if he didn't show it.

Losing her would be like losing the next heir to his mafia. The mafia she had no clue even existed, she just though it was a lowly gang or maybe he was like a top secret CIA member.

She walked through the alley way on purpose to see why this person was following her. When she got to the middle she stopped walking and without turning around she spoke. " Why are you following me. If you're an assassin you aren't pretty good at your job. A lowly 16 year old girl figured out you were following her. Your boss should definitely cut your pay. " She spoke in a teasing tone. She rolled her eyes when she got no answer.

She grabbed a rock and threw it in the direction of the stalker. " Ah fuck! " Welp now she knew someone was definitely following her.

" What are you a monster? What sixteen year old girl can throw like that? "

" I'm guessing you aren't a assassin then. That wasn't even my best pitch. You should train more. " She looked at the black haired male, his skin hidden behind the dark black clothing he wore and the lower half of his face covered with a mask.

" What's your name and what do you want with me? "

" I can't give you my name, and I can only say I'm not here to kill you. "

" Annoying. Well stop following me. You'll be of no use. If I could sense you following me, a well trained killer would be able to-too. "

The boy sighed, " Well my boss wouldn't like it if I stopped following you. "

" did my father send you? and why do you sound like you're around my age? Now I really need answers. "

The male looked at her, why is she so fucking smart.

" well I'm taking you home with me let's go. "

She knocked the boy out and called her uncle. She didn't trust her mother with these kinds of things. She'd probably tell her father if he threatened her so Y/N preferred not to tell her.

Y/N's Uncle pulled up and she threw the boy in the backseat. " God, how can someone do small be this fucking heavy. " She mumbled to herself and her uncle laughed.

" where do you wanna go sweetheart? " Her uncle asked and she tapped her chin.

" I'd say my house so I could put him in the basement.. but my mom would get suspicious...
what about my treehouse! The one behind your place? Or is your wife home? "

Her uncle nodded, " That's fine, your aunt went out of state so she won't be back for a while. "

" good. "

——————

I greatly apologize that it's been so long since I've updated.