1

Rewrite of Chapter 1 on: 6/27/2023
•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's POV

•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•

It was chilly for midday, but the chill did little to the mid-day crowd. With lunch being right around the corner many people, were wondering around the streets.

"STOP VILLAIN," Endeavor, the number 2 hero, yelled. He was bawling down the streets with little regard for the civilians he was pushing out of his way. He was falling behind the tall blond figure running from him. His long golden hair tied in a high bun, and his dress shoes clacking loudly against the pavement. 

"ENDEAVOR YOU CAN'T USE YOUR QUIRK HERE," came the exasperated voice of Detective Tsukauchi, "THERE'S TO MANY PEOPLE!" 

As the civilians on the street tried to move out of the way of the chase, the three continued to run. As the hero and detective began to finally catch up to the slowing figure, he took a sharp turn into an alleyway, pulling someone in with them. Endeavor and Tsukauchi both slowed to a stop outside of the alleyway, looking at one another as the detective pulled out his gun. As the rushed into the alley, they both immediately froze.

•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•

Aizawa Shota, had been walking down the street when he heard the commotion coming toward him. While he was a pro-hero, he had only been on the scene for 2 years so he figured he would stay out of the way instead of trying and help, when he didn't have his gear. He didn't really pay much attention after that, until he felt a strong hand grad his forearm and pull him into an ally. By time he had processed that he had been grabbed there was a knife being held to his neck, and his arm was being held behind his back a painful angle. 

•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•

"Yamada Hizashi, surrender now," Detective Tsukauchi said, trying to aim his gun at Hizashi, "You have nowhere left to run."

"Make one more move and I'll kill this little start -up hero. Right here and right now," Hizashi shouted back, pushing the knife further into Aizawa's throat, pulling a small whimper from his throat. 

"I'll take you down Villian. Hostage or no," Endeavor said, igniting his hand, and reading to throw out a stream of fire.

"NO ENDEAVER," Shouted Tsukauchi, eyes shifting between Endeavors scowl and the knife held to Aizawa's neck. Without thinking he lowered his gun, to turn to Endeavor. 

"NOW," yelled Hizashi, stepping back into a purple portal of swirling mist. As Hizashi stepped back he looked the detective in the eyes as he drags the knife, shallowly across the hostage's neck. Tsukauchi watched as blood ran down Aizawa's neck, as he was pulled back into the portal. In the moment it took the Detective to react to the situation and run forward, they were gone.

Hizashi Yamada, the leader of the biggest yakuza in Japan, had just got away with a young hero. 'We'll be lucky if we ever see him again,' thought Tsukauchi as he walked out of the ally, radioing the situation in.

•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•
On the other side of the portal
•~•~•~•~•~•|❤🧡💛💚💙💜|•~•~•~•~•~•

Hizashi backed through the portal, still holding onto the little hero tight. When the portal closed Infront of him he thought the other to the floor, ignoring how the others yelp of pain made him pause for a moment. He ignored the small voice in the back of his head saying that he needed to stop and think before he did something he would regret. He knelt down Infront of the other and pulled his head up via his hair. He once again had to push down the voice in his head when the other whined. He slammed the other's head into the ground, cause him to pass out.

'What are you doing to me,' Hizashi wondered as he looked upon the prone form passed out on the floor. He turned the other onto his back, looking down at the others face and neck. He watched a bead of blood trickled down the other's forehead. 'Why do I feel the need to bandage you?'

Hizashi didn't know what to make of this right now. He knew he need to look into this hero, so with that in mind he exited the room.

"Did you get someone sir," asked a female voice from behind him.

"Yes, I did Uraraka," Hizashi responded, never turning to face her, "I want to you chain him up, and watch him. Come get me when he wakes."

He left after getting a hum in response.

TO BE CONTINUED~

•~•~•~•~•~•❤🧡💛💚💙💜•~•~•~•~•~•

743

•~•~•~•~•~•❤🧡💛💚💙💜•~•~•~•~•~•

Dear Readers,

It has been a long time since I have posted on Wattpad. I'm sorry for that and while I know you would probably rather have a new chapter; I do not think that I could continue this story without reworking and tweaking the ones that I have already posted. I plan to update all of the chapters within the week and then, finally work on a new chapter for those of you that have been waiting for this.

Sincerely,

Fallen ❤