5

<|My Co-worker is an idiot|>
<|Also ⚠️WARNING⚠️ mentioned|>
<|sexual assault|>

•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•
Author's POV
•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•

It had been a few hours since the whole incident and we now see Aziawa on the bed curled up and sleep with Luna. Hizashi had to get to work but he had called someone to watch over Aziawa.

This would be a decision he would regret forever.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Hizashi sat in his office looking over some documents, to intrigued to hear the rushed footsteps coming to his office door. He didn't hear the frantic knocking on the door either, completely engrossed in his work. The thing that struck him from his stupor was when the door was harshly opened, slamming against the wall.

"Boss!" Came the voice a a disheveled Kirishima. The look on his face told Hizashi something was wrong.

"What happened," he asked standing from his chair.

"Aziawa-" was all Kirishima was able to say before Hizashi went rushing to his room.

Hizashi sprinted Down the halls to his room weaving around the few people in them. When he came upon his room door he thru it open to access what happened. On the bed was Aziawa with a ball gag in his mouth. Hizashi could see his tears glinting in the rooms dim light. Then on the floor not far from the bed was Mineta, being pinned down by none other than Denki. Hizashi could see the lustful face he had while looking at Aziawa fade when he meet His bosses eyes. It shifted to one of pure fear.

"Denki you can take him," was all Hizashi said before walking towards Aziawa's tense yet crying form. It's all he had to say for Denki to get what he could do and damn was he ready to do it.

Denki smiled as he drug Mineta from the room. Hizashi never took his eyes off of Aziawa. He was tense but shaking and crying. It was so obvious he was terrified of what could have happened. Hizashi reached a hand out, cupping Aziawa's cheek in the same gentle way as before. Aziawa tensed up, but then did something Hizashi didn't expect, he reached up and grabbed Hizashi's hand in his own, holding it to his face. It was like Aziawa remembered his touch, the soft and gentle touches (that felt safe to Aziawa) from earlier.

"Hello love," Hizashi whispered in the same soft and comforting tone as before. "I need to remove this," Hizashi continued as he gently pulled on the ball gag with his other hand. "Do you think you could lift your head for me?" He questioned.

With no further prompting Aziawa lifted his head, still clinging to Hizashi's hand. Hizashi used his unoccupied hand to undo the gag before pulling it from the others mouth. Aziawa let out a small whimper after it was removed.

"Shhhh, your safe now love. He will never touch you again," Hizashi cooed.

And he wasn't lying...

<To be Continued>
<506 Words>

Another short chapter but hey it's a chap to right?