3

I have no clue what that picture is but now you too can live with it taking up space in your head...

•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•
Author's POV
•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•

Aizawa didn't know where he was. He remembered being taken and then tortured, so why was he laying on something so soft. The was a hand on his thigh to. Who's was if? This was all so confusing to him. He wanted to open his eyes and look around but, he was scared. Was this going to be like it used to be? Where they like his parents? Did that guy torture him only to sell him off for his body? He felt the hand on his thigh move. Tho to his surprise it didn't move toward his ass or anything. No, he felt the hand lift off his thigh then another hand was running thru his hair. The motion was soothing his fast paced breathes. He hadn't even realized it had speed up though. He hadn't wanted to let the person with him know he was awake.

Aizawa still didn't open his eyes. He wanted to take in what was on or right around him first. He felt the bandages on his skin. On his wrist he felt something like cuffs. Oh so he was cuffed to something. That's when he realized something.

He had no underwear one...

Someone had to have seen his scars then...

Would they still want to use him luke all the others had? Where they gonna touch him all over and.... and rape him? That thought scared, no terrified him. Shook him to the core and beyond. He didn't want to go thru that again. He would rather have died, no matter how painful it was.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Hizashi's hand had moved from the other thigh as soon as he started to hyperventilate. His breath had slowed back to normal for a moment before it went crazy. The man beside him had obviously awoken and was probably overthinking. He was scaring himself into a panic attack. So he shifted himself to where he was now facing Aizawa and his hands where snaking there way around the other.

He wrapped his arms protectively around the smaller male and help him close to his chest, whispering sweet nothings into his hair. His embrace was strong and sturdy around the tense man.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Aizawa held his eyes closed as much as he could when he felt to arms snake around him. He tensed. Where they going to start know?

He had tensed even more- is that even possible at this point- as he was pulled into the other person chest and onto his lap.

Aizawa could feel the shirt on the other as well as his pants, but that doesn't mean he could register it. What Aizawa did register was the fact that he was shaking like leaf in the wind. The ones before had always loved when he was shaky, said it made it more pleasuring. Made him more fun to play with.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Hizashi was pissed. Not at the one in him arms that was still shaking and had started to cry, but at the words were spilling from the others mouth. Never in a million years would rape Aizawa for one. And for two he wanted to kill anyone who had dared to lay a finger, on as much as strand of hair atop the others head.

He kept talking about how the people had loved it when he was scared, terrified even and that thought made Hizashi sick. Hizashi blood was boiling but he kept his touch gentle and his voice low and kind because he wasn't mad at the terrified and obviously traumatized individual in front of him. How could he be mad when it wasn't Aizawa's fault?

In between Aizawa quiet sods he was repeatedly whispering "Please don't hurt me." It broke Hizashi's heart to hear this from someone his age.

"Love I promise you, I don't that from you," Hizashi said in the others ear. "I'm not going to make you have sex with me. I'm not going to make you pleasure me in any way," he continued, "I have no intention of hurting you any more than you already are." Hizashi repeated these sentences until shaky hands clung to his shirt like a lifeline, finally letting himself sod, instead of trying to hide his tears and his fears.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Aizawa was clinging to Hizashi's shirt for dear life, scared that if he where to let go, he'd get hurt. But the gentle arms wrapped around just held him close. And fingers were calmly brushing thru his

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

As Aizawa slowly released his grip on Hizashi's shirt- sods finally dying out to sniffles- Hizashi continued to just hold him close, still brushing thru the others hair.

When Aizawa's sniffles finally died down Hizashi moved his hand to cover Aizawa's eyes.

"Love I need you to keep your eyes closed ok," Hizashi questioned in a low voice. Aizawa nodded. So Hizashi removed to hand from Aizawa's eyes and reached into his back pocket, pulling something out.

He pulled out a long black strip of fabric. "Love I'm going to put you back on the bed, then I need you to hold still for me," when another nod was given Hizashi sat Aizawa back on the bed then proceeded to tie the Cloth around the other eyes.

"I'm not going to do anything to you Hun, this is for your protection nothing else," Hizashi said when Aizawa tensed up once more.

"I'm not here to hurt you, my love."

<To Be Continued>
<956 Words>