4

That's just a picture of my cat cuddled against my arm. Isn't she adorable?!?!?!

•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•
Author's POV
•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•

"I'm not here to hurt you, my love."

Those words caused Aziawa to freeze. He was terrified but there was something so.... genuine and gentle in the tone used.

'Was he really safe? Would he be okay in this unfamiliar place,' He knew he was cuffed to the bed frame and almost completely naked but the other in the room had done nothing to hurt him.

'Yet,' is what his mind supplied but he ignored it. He wanted so desperately to not have to think about what this mystery man could do to him. He was completely vulnerable at the moment but if the other had wanted to use him why hadn't he yet?

But earlier when he was sat on the others lap he had clinched the others shirt in his hands and had felt the pants covering the other legs..... right?

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Hizashi could tell that Aziawa was still hesitant about this whole situation but he needed to show him he was being honest. Hizashi did the only thing he could think of at the moment and grabbed ahold of Aziawa's clammy hands in his steady ones and held it.

"Love I now your scared but I promise I'm not here to..... rape you," Hizashi swallowed hard before he could say the last word.

'You have to be a sick bastard to sell your child to men to be used like that over and over again,' was the only thought on his mind at the moment. Hizashi lead Aziawa's hand to his leg where you could feel the pants still on. Aziawa gasped and grasped onto his pant leg as if trying to see if the were really still on him.

"There you go love, there's some proof," Hizashi said in a gentle voice as he pulled Aziawa back into his chest. There was still tension in the others shoulders but not nearly as much as before.

'I'm gonna make anyone that hurts you from now on pay,' Hizashi thought. He was still livid about this whole situation. He wasn't mad at the man the he held to his chest with such gentleness but at the world for letting it happen. 'To sell your child off to so many people they became suicidal, what pitiful people raised you love?' Hizashi asked himself. What kind of horrendous people did the other have as parents? Hizashi didn't know the answer so he just held the other closer, still with the same gentle touches. He didn't want to hurt the other at all.

---(❤🧡💛💚💙💜)---

Aziawa continued to stay silent as he was held to Hizashi's chest. The only noise coming from him was the soft sound of his breathing. His breath was warm against Hizashi's shirt covered chest, and sent tingles down his spine but he continued to just hold the other gently.

He had one arm wrapped around Aziawa's back and waist while the other stroked his inner thigh. Every once in a while this feather light touches would cause Aziawa to shudder, or let put a low gasp.

To say Hizashi was horny would be the understatement of the century. But despite this, nothing changed in the way Aziawa was being handled.

Hizashi was ready to sit luke this for hours because it ment keeping Aziawa so close to him.

<To be Continued>
<585 Words>
Sorry for the short chapter but life is hectic at the moment. Thanks to all those that have been reading and enjoying this story tho!