2

•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•
Author's POV
•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•

Hizashi has been sitting in his office for a few hours since his return. His mind is trying to move in every direction between wanting to know more about the young hero he took and just what the feeling in his chest is. He was still trying to ignore his problem of not wanting to hurt the other. However, the more Hizashi found his thoughts drifting to the man in the other room the more he just wanted to pull him close and hold him. But he couldn't do that, this man was a hero. A damn good one but a hero, nonetheless.

Hizashi has spent the last few hours looking into some of what the hero had been doing in the two years since he started. ErasureHead, his hero name, had spent his time working in the poorer or crime riddled areas. This hero was adored by a community that hated heroes, a community that churned out villain after villain. He stopped muggings and helped with robberies, not by arresting them but by helping them, withier it be by buying them a loaf of bread or pointing them in the direction of a soup kitchen. He had nearly zero civilian casualties and zero villain casualties. It was easy to see that Aizawa genuinely cared for the people.

To say that Hizashi was impressed would be an understatement. This man had done more for the poorer district in two years then the rest of hero society did in decades. Though it is not surprising that he would want to help the poorer communities considering he grew up in a similar community.

"You really are a blessing to the dark side," Hizashi mumbled, staring at his laptop with a picture of Aizawa in a UA uniform. He was just staring at the photo, 'I need to figure out these feelings before I go back there.'

"He's awake, boss," came Uraraka's voice from the other side of his study's door.

'Well never mind then' Hizashi thought, getting up from his chair and walking out the door. As he walked back towards the room, he was held in. All he could do was push his feelings away for now.

•~•~•~•~•~|🥖🥐🥯🥐🥖|~•~•~•~•~•

The room was lined with different torture weapons, whether they were sat on tables or hung on the walls, they were all over the room. In the middle being held up by chains was Aizawa. The blood had hardened on his forehead and neck. Aizawa couldn't bring himself to pick his head up. He didn't want the person in front of him, didn't want to see the person that could hurt them in any way, just because they wanted to.

As Hizashi walked around the room just looking at Aizawa from every angle. As Hizashi made his way back around he grabbed at Aizawa's chin, roughly forcing him to face him. He ignored the tightness in his chest when Aizawa let out a whine at the skin on his neck being stretched.

Hizashi looked over his face, taking note of the pain and fear swirling in the black void like eyes of the other. He let Aizawa's head drop back down as he took out a small knife and cut off his shirt, only for his breath to hitch. There were scars all over his body, they were old and faded but Hizashi knew what they were. Self-harm scars. They were on his forearms and sides, and if Hizashi had to guess, his thighs too. Pushing past his shock and the pounding in his chest, he walked over to the side of the room, pulling a table of knives back over to Aizawa.

When Aizawa's eyes finally focused on the table, or more specifically the knives on the table, he couldn't help the whine he let out. He was scared. He didn't want to die, he was just getting out there in the pro world. Was just starting to help the people that really needed it. He didn't want to die here, he didn't even know where he was!