~ 𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞 ~

A few minutes later in the locker room, Jiwoo playfully pushed Sooyoung away as the ace soccer player showered her girlfriend in kisses all over her face, making the younger girl squirm from the sudden attack of affection. "Sooyoung! Stop, you're going to be late for your warmup. There'll be time for this later."

Sooyoung placed one last kiss on Jiwoo's lips followed by a pout. "There's never enough time with you."

"I know but for what it's worth there's a lot of things we can do in that time." Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at Jiwoo's suggestive tone, liking where the conversation was going. "Oh yeah, like what?"

Jiwoo stood on her tip toes and whispered into the older girl's ear, her eyes widening at her girlfriend's words. Once Jiwoo was done it took all Sooyoung had to not abandon her game to do everything that the younger had just said but she knew she had a team to play for and a game to win. "Well, I know we can't do all that right now but we do have time for one."

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jiwoo's waist and pulled her closer as she brought their lips together. The kiss quickly became heated and things were about to go further when- "Um, Sooyoung, hello? Can we go now?"

Heejin awkwardly stood up from the bench the couple had been standing in front of in the locker room. All she wanted to do was clean up her boots before the game but now she was left with the scarring memory of everything Jiwoo had whispered in Sooyoung's ear, also making a mental note to try that with Hyunjin. Sooyoung chuckled at her friend and patted her head after Jiwoo said goodbye to the two. "Come on Heejinnie, we got a game to win."

Jiwoo left the players in the locker room happily and was about to make her way to the bleachers when she remembered that Jungeun had asked her to grab her blazer from her locker in the dean's office (a perk only the president and vice president got). She opened the office door but stopped in her tracks when she saw a certain wolf lingering around Jungeun's locker. She kept quiet as she watched him slip an envelope in the locker and as he turned to leave the office Jiwoo quickly moved from the door, hiding behind a trash can. As the wolf walked out, something dropped from his bag making a clattering sound next to a crouching Jiwoo. Luckily for her Minho didn't seem to notice as he carried on walking. Jiwoo looked at the dropped item curiously. It was a multicolour pen with fish stickers on it.

 It was a multicolour pen with fish stickers on it