13 (Fantasy)

Author pov

"Your highness wait!" Moonbyul and Yeri were running after Jin who was going everywhere in the castel with other maids.

"Ah look! Look! This is queen's lake." He then thought for some time.
"What is it your highness? Is something bothering you?" He shook his head.
"No but....but...." There was a palace in the middle of this lake. Jin was thinking. He was sure there was a beautiful palace there. He even wanted to make a little copy of that. He shook his head.

"Maybe they will make it in future." He said to himself.

"Let's go!" He said to the maids and started walking. For a architecture being here was very beautiful. Seeing the beuatiful things which were arranged detail by detail even the people who made them didn't study like him.
"I wonder how they did that!" He said.

"Ah prince Sunghee." Yeri said. Jin looked at the guy who was walking meters from them.
"Who is he?" He looks beautiful. He thought.
"He is princess Jihyu's son. He is prince Jungkook's cousin and he wanted to be-" Yeri put his hand on his mouth.
"Wanted to be what?" Yeri bit his bottom lip. Seokjin surely didn't like to know he was going to be great prince.

"Your highness!" It was when the guy reached them. He bowed to Jin.
"Welcome to Gurio your highness! Hope our great prince accept my respects." Jin looked at him. He was now curios about this guy.

"Thank you!" He said and bowed to him.
"As I heard Gurio's great prince is very beautiful. Now I must say the rumors are completely right." He said and smiled. Jin smiled back.
"Thank you prince." Jin said politly.

"You were visiting the castel?"
"Yes! I am going to live here my whole life so I thought I must get to know here."
"Well....prince was living in a castel all his life opposite side of me and knows these things better than me but the thing is the castels look so beautiful but the things happen inside these castels are not pretty at all."
"What do you mean prince?" Sunghee smiled.

"Your highness I heard alot about you. The thing that they say the most is about your pure and innocent behaviour. But prince here in the castel they are lots of things you must be ready to face them." Jin narrowed his eyes.

"And what are these things?" Sunghee smiled.
"You will understand by time but first you must find your enemies."
"Sunghee!" Jin looked at the woman who was behind them. The woman came near and Sunghee bowed to her and the maids.

Jin as well bowed.
"So you are prince Seokjin?"
"Yes!" She chuckled.
"Jungkook couldn't bring someone who is from us? Marrying a foreigner for what? More power?"
"Princess Jihyu!" Jin looked behind himself and saw queen.

"Mother!" He quickly bowed. Queen seems annoyed. She came near that so called princess Jihyu.
"Who are you for blaming our crown prince and king and how dare you are calling our crown prince by his name?" The so called woman bowed with fisted hands.
"Your highness!"

"You were disrespecting our great prince. Next time I won't let go easy of this." She bowed again.
"Yes your highness!"
She was about to go but Jin stopped her.

"Love!"
"What?"
"You said why crown prince married me. I told you the reason. Cause he loves me." He said and smiled. It was the thing he was sure about it and could say proudly. Jungkook loves him and it warms his heart.

"Now you can go!" He said and waved to princess Jihyu.
"Nice to meet you prince Sunghee. I like to see you more." He said and gave a tight lip smile.
"I sure will visit great prince."

But Jin understands as well he has someone to handle with. Princess Jihyu.

Jin pov

"So princess Jihyu wanted to put his son in my place as the great prince but prince Jungkook rejected him and prince Sunghee wasn't as well fan of being the great prince yeah?"