14 (Great prince)

Jungkook pov

"Jungkoookkkk!" I shifted my head and saw Seokjin who was pouting.
"Your highness prince didn't let me to anno-"
"What do you mean? Here's my soon to be husband's room I have the right to come here and now you wanna announce and even don't let-"

"Alright alright! Taehyun great prince can come to my room whenever he wants." I said to prevent more screamings.
"See! Now go go go I wanna speak with my husband." He then pushed Taehyun and then came to me.

"Jungkoookkkk!" He said and pouted more.
"What is this?"
"I am bored. The wedding shits are driving me crazy. Like I have to wear that big crown all the time. It is heavy and I am fragile look!" He showed his wrist.
"Jungkook let's go somehwere what a husband you are you are like an old grandpa and just stuck in this fucking room I am bored and here there is no tv internet service or any phone." He said and hit my arm.

"What?"
"Ahhhh I am boreeedddd." He screamed.
"Ok ok! Alright ummm....what do you like to do?"
"I don't know!" He said and sat on the chair I went and sat beside him. It is like something is bothering him.
"Ummm is something bothering you?" He looked at me.

"I feel alone." He said and sighed.
"Why?"
"I am a foreigner here. I don't know lots of people and just have Moonbyul and Yeri. And unfortuantely my husband is so boring and is like a grandpa. I cannot do the things I did in the past cause everyone are watching me. Like yesterday I was climbing the tree to take that walnut when the maids started showing me I am asking you what's wrong with climbing a tree?" I didn't know what to say. Of course there are lots of problems with that.

"Ummm....Seokjin! The thing is you must act as a great prince."
"As a great prince?" I nodded.
"Look! They are lots of things you will face and for that you as well must know how to be a real great prince." I looked at him. He was deep thinking.

"OK! I have to go. Ah seriously Jungkook why you always waste my time I have alot to do byeee!" He waved and went out fast.

"What will he do now?" Even the imagination what is going on his mind is a disaster. His brain is the most dangerous thing.

Author pov

Moonbyul and Yeri were looking at Jin who was busy writting. He had an pout on his lips and tightened brows deep thinking.
"Your highness is something bothering our majesty?"

"Shhh I am thinking." He said without taking his gaze from the paper.
Moonbyul looked at Yeri.

"Yeri!"
"Yes your highness?"
"I want you to tell me everything about Gurio's royal family. Even if there is a little baby in their family. I want to know everything." She bowed her head and started telling everything to Jin.

Jin was listening carefully and matching things he knew from history with the things Yeri was saying. He knew lots of things and was trying figuring things out and find the most important things happened through his father in law and husband's kingdom. As Jungkook said he must be a great prince. A real one!

"So as you said king Sehun and that princess Jihyu are from two different mothers."
"Yes your highness! King is queen's son while princess is ma'am Jungin's daughter."

"Ma'am Jungin! Wait a minute the one who tried to kill king Sehun when he got king and king killed her?"
"Yes your highness!"
"So it was why she wanted her son be the great prince."
"Your highness!"
"She surely is looking for revenge and from the things I found she is really thirsty for power. I wonder why she married the military minister then?"

"Your highness how do you know about princess Jihyu's husband?" Moonbyul asked but Seokjin's mind was somewhere else. He must remember. Remember about this princess more. He always thought why there must be lots of things in a history book about a princess but now he is understanding why. She surely has some plans.