21 (What happened)

Jungkook pov

"Ahhh it was really funny! Our head kicked him out of our university!"
"University?"
"Ummm....somewhere like school when you get older." I nodded. I didn't know Bakaje has these kind of places.

"So that Mr Lee is not botheirng you anymore?"
"Even he wants he can't!"
"Of course you are my husband! Maybe I must just arrest him an-"
"You cannot arrest him he is not here. More that's over. He wanted to be with me but I kicked his dick so everything's ok!" I looked at him.
"Seokjin you rea-"
"I did! And am proud of myself!" He said and gave a tight lip smile. My husband is surely weird.

"You surely are something!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"Here we are!" I waited for him to enter. He turned to me.
"What is this?" He was bitting his lips.
"Is something wrong Seokjin?"
"Jungkook!"
"Yeah?" He looked at me likr a child.

"You will come to me yeah?" He asked and looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"Seokjin sweetheart! What I said today was cause I was angry an-"
"What if you get angry again! Hey Jungkook I am telling you I will get divorce if you play with my feelings and kee-"

"Hey hey! I learned lots of things today! I told you I am really sorry and I wnat you to know I love you so so so much taht even cannot imagine a second without you. You are the air for me to breathe sweetheart!" He smiled and then giggled.
"What is this?" He shook hsi head.
"Nothing!" He said and giggled again.
"Why your ears are red!" He put his hands on his ears.

"They are not!" He said and started looking everywhere.
"Let's call the do-"
"I am fine believe me. Now go you have work."
"You sure you are ok? Maybe I must stay hmmm?"
"No no! I am fine. More if you stay they will be red so go!" He said and tapped my chest multiple times to go.
"What do you mean?" He looked at the sky.

"Nothing I am fine! You can go!" He said and gave a tight lip smile.
"Ok! But tell me if you have any problem ok sweetheart?" He giggled again.
"What is this?"
"Nothing I am going!" He said and ran to his room.
"What was with him?" I shook my head. Anyway he IS weird in lots of things.

Author pov

Jin giggled as was kicking his legs happily under the table. He put his hands on his ears as remembered how sweet Jungkook called him sweetheart! He giggled again and kicked his legs.

All this time the maids were in awe. Even though their prince was weird but it was quite some time he was giggling and kicking his legs and more his face and ears were are red.

"Your highness!" He looked at Moonbyul and cleared his throat.
"Your highness are you ok? Should I call the royal doctor? Your face is red I am worried more you were out?"
"I am all fine!"
"Your highness where were you? We got really worried. I cried alot cause you were not here." He got shocked.

"You cried?"
"All of the maids were crying! You know you are always happy and making the mood sweet. We were afraid something has happened to you!" He didn't know he is important for others and it was new. He thought all of his maids are near to him cause they must.

He pouted and went to them.
"Did you....really cry for me?" He looked at Moonbyul and Yeri who wiped there tears. He quickly hold them.
"I am sorry if I made you worry!"
"Your highness please don't leave like that anymore."
"Yeri is right! What if....what if something had happened to you?"

"More crown prince loves you so much! Please don't make us and him afraid." He tapped their back.
"I am sorry! I didn't....I didn't..." He couldn't finish his sentence as his tears fell as well and the three of them were crying.

He was emotional! These feelings were new to him. He now had lots of people that really loved him and cared about him. Before this he nust had his parents but now....it is different.
"Maybe here's way better for me!"