27 (Pregnant)

Jungkook pov

I looked at Seokjin who was walking back and forth deep thinking. He pouted while was thinking and then shook his head.

"Sweetheart is something wrong?" He looked at me.
"I am thinking about something."
"What?" He came and sat across me.
"Not important! Anyway what is the news about Silla's embassodor. He was supposed to be here earlier." I sighed.
"Yeah I don't know why but I feel something's wrong!"
"So you think like this too?"

"So you were thinking about this!"
"Not exactly! Trying to remember something. But I am sure he will appear tomorrow."
"How do you know?" He smirked.
"Surprise! I can see the future!" He said and laughed.
"Not funny!" He looked at me.
"You think I am lying?" I looked at him. He giggled and stood up.
"It is funny but.....I can tell you lots of things." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Wow! My beautiful prince is a predictor now." I went near him but he stopped me. He stood on tip toes and looked at me.
"We will see who will win!"
"Yeah?" He giggled.
"Silla's embassodor will be here tomorrow. Get ready for our trip! Babyyyyy!" I narrowed my eyes. He is really confident about it.

"Aweer it'll be our honeymoon! I always wanted to go somewhere which has a beach Jungkook can you take me to the beach I heard about it!"
"Honeymoon?" He puffed and shook his head.

"You even don't go to honeymoon! Oh my god what do the new couples do in this world?"
"What?"
"Honeymoon is somewhere that you choose to go after your marriage. A beautiful trip that is really romantic! Making love and having beautiful and romantic time together. It is just about the two inlove person. Aweeeee!" I looked at him who was smiling widly and his hand was on his heart.

"Is it that good?" He looked at me.
"I don't know! I mean I am married to you and you are the only husband I had so typically I don't know. But from the things I heard and saw in movies yeah! Ah I once saw a movie that they made love in the shore. Imagine under the moonlight making love with your love!"
"Make love?" He looked at me and sighed.

"It means having sex- I mean sleeping with the one you love. We call it making love!" I started thinking! Why he uses lots of things for saying one meaning?
"Now go! Don't you have meetings? Ahhhhh someone come and take irresponsible person. Oh my goood I married a-"

"Hey hey hey! I am the crown prince!"
"So?"
"You must not speak like this to me." He narrowed his eyes.
"So you started it?"
"What?"
"Oh my god oh my god! Jungkook noooo!" He said and shook his head while had his hand on his chest.

"What happened? Are you all fine? Seokjin sweetheart let me call-"
"So now you are showing your real face! Come on hit me tell me harsh words you are the crown prince but me....I am...just a.....poor great prince.....that his abuser husband which is going to be the king is going to take his place and then will die-"

"Hey hey hey! What are you saying?" He looked at me with tightened brows.
"I want divorce!" I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Seokjin baby I didn't mean I can order you or these things of course our places are the same but don't you think you must respect me infront of maids and other ones." He pouted and started thinking.

"More you know how much I love you sweetheart! No way I see you lower than myself." He took a glance and giggled but then cleared his throat. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Ok! Cause I am kind you are forgiven. Now go! I have works as well."

"Ok!" I was about to go but he called me.
"Jungkook!" I turned to him.
"Yeah?" He smiled to me.
"Take care!" I smiled.
"You too!" He giggled.
"Ok go! Go go go!"

Jin pov

"Your highness I've heard she is making rumors that you cannot get pregnant!" I clicked my tongue.
"This witch! Who gets pregnant two months after marriage? She herself wasn't able to give birth and now is making rumors about me?" I shook my head.