15 (Married)

Author pov

Jungkook was looking at Jin who was deep thinking. He didn't know what is going on his husband's mind. Is he worry or afraid? What is he thinking about? They were questions which were botheirng Jungkook.

"Seokjin!" Jin didn't respond.
"Seokjin if you are afraid an-"
"I am thinking so shut up!" Jin snapped Jungkook.
Jungkook knew Jin is not one he can come over. Even he can order everyone Jin is not that person.

"Ahhhh why I cannot remember? Fuck that proffessor Jung! I thought he was teaching good or maybe I didn't study well yeah?" He pouted. Actually Jin was trying to remember who did this in prince Jungkook's wedding but nothing would come in his mind.

"Ummm....is something bothering you?" Jin looked at Jungkook and shook his head.
"Are you really a crown prince?"
"What?" He went to Jungkook and hit his forehead by his index finger.
"Ouch!" Jungkook massaged his forehead.

"Silly someone tried to kill you! Can't you understand it? It means you have a big enemy!"
"I know that and I told the our defending minsiter-"
"Haha! And that defending minister will find about it! You are realy dumb. He is your aunt's husband. When your aunt is against you and your father you think defending minsiter will find the one who did it to you? No silly! Go and tell your loyal ones to find about it." Jungkook thought for some minutes. Jin is right.

"Alright I will go an tell them!" He stood up and was about to go when Jin stopped him.
"Where are you going?"
"You said I must go and tell my loya-" He stopped as saw the look on Seokjin's face.
"What?"
"Tonight's our first night!"
"So?"
"What do they do in their first night!" Jungkook bit his bottom lip feeling embarrassed.

"You said I cannot do-"
"Of course you can't!" Jin sais with tightened brows.
"So what is the problem Seokjin?"
"You!"
"Huh?"
"You are really silly!" He stood up and hit Jungkook's head with a pillow.
"Ahhhhh!"
"Very good just moan like that!"
"WHAT?"
"Look all over here are maids spies and the ones who wnat to find something about you now accomapny with me now come!"

Sehun pov

"So you think it was someone from Silla who tried to do this?" The defending minister bowed.
"Your highness Silla always wanted to make us weak I think they wanted to use this and attack to us." I nodded.
"You can go!" He bowed and went out.

"Do you trust him?"
"I don't know Nayeon!"
"I am sure Jihyu ha-"
"You cannot prove it."
"Prove? You didn't see how she was speaking with great prince?" I sighed.

"I am glad great prince saw what the maid did. Or else our prince- ah anyway. We must be sure crown prince and great prince feel safe. They've just started their life. So we must do our best to find who is behidn all of these things."
"I told Namjoon and Yoongi search about it!"

"Thank you my queen I am sure we can find the person who has done this."

Author pov

"Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Yeahhhhhhh!" Jungkook looked at Jin who was jumping on the bed making sounds. He put his head on the table. His prince is unbelievable.

"Heyyy...Jung....koook!" I lookes at him. He stopped jumping!

"Why don't you accompany?"
"Seokjin why we should act when the maids even are not around? They leave in the first night of the new couples!" Jin chuckled.

"Just watch this!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your.....highnessssss!" He moaned loudly making Jungkook's eyes go wide.

"Seokjin what ar-" He was cut when he heard some whispers. Jin smirked.
"See they are behind these windows. All of them will report this all around the castel tomorrow." Jungkook didn't know Seokjin knows this much about politics and castel living. He looked so pure but now he knows his prince is brilliant.