18 (Weird)

Jungkook pov

"How did father come? How did he understand about it?"
"Ahhhh I am tired and hungry!" He said and laid on the bed with pouted lips.
"Seokjin!"
"Hmmm?" I went and sat beside him.

"I asked how-"
"I told him everything and he said he wants to come and see everything himself."
"What? Why did you do that?" He sat. I got my forehead as he hit it with his index finger.
"Ouch!"

"Maybe cause my husband is a real silly and believes everyone. You think your father will believe you without showing him documents? I doubt if you know about politics. Poor of me! Now I think I must have written if you keep being silly I will get di-"

"Seokjin!"
"What?"
"Hey I had plans more father as well is looking for a way for that." He sighed.
"Well....being his sister and his husband being the minsitser is something bad. Very bad! You cannot understand your aunt wants revenge? Huh huh?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Jungkook you know something?"
"What?"
"Everyday you open a new version yourself to disappoint me more. You dumb! Of course she wants revenge. She wants to do what your father did to her family. Even it was right of your father. Now I'm thinking she wanted to kill you I am sure. At first she wanted you marry his son and give MY place to him and I am sure she will try to bring him as the second husband to being YOUR HEIR. WHICH I SURELY WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE HER HAIR IF IT HAPPENS!" I got my ears as he screamed his lungs out.

"Seokjin why you always find a way to reach that second spouse to-"
"Hey don't say that! You are not allowed to speak about it."
"You yourself always are spekaing about me bringing a sec-"
"Shhhhhh!" He said and put index finger infront of his mouth.
"Se-"
"Shhhhhh!"
"Se-"
"Ah shut up!" He then stood up and was about to go.
"Where are you going?" He turned to me with pouted lips and tightened brows.

"I am hungry!"
"So why are you going out?"
"Sorry mister what do you do when you are hungry?"
"Tell my valet to bri-"
"Ahhhh lazy person. Do you know I hate to have a lazy husband? Aishhhh all of you are like this. You are always ordering your poor valet. Taehyun water Taehyun my clothes Taehyun this Taehyun that. Poor of him that is your valet. Don't you have feet and hands and a brain to order you what to do?" I sighed. He again was about to go.

"Where are you going?"
"It is a place you can find foods and eat. We call it kitchen wanna come?"

Jin pov

"What do you want to do?" I looked at him.
"Here wash this potatoes and then give them to me." He looked at me.
"What? You want to call Taehyun again?" He cleared his throat.

"I myself do my works whenever it is neede-"
"Wash those potatoes it is needed." He pouted and took them. I just rolled my eyes.
"Don't try act cute cause you are not! I hate lazy people and for my luck you are lazy."
"I am not I do lots of things. I help my father in controlling the government more take care of the cities castel thr borders and poeple. I am the crown prince and have an important act."

"Poor of this people that you are going to be their king!"
"What do you mean?"
"Your are lucky you have me! I will control you and prevent you to act silly and do crazy things. Anyway give them to me." I took the ones he had cleaned and started to chop them. I missed the taste of the French fries.

"What are you making?"
"French fries."
"What?" I sighed.
"I wish I can see a day that I don't need to explain a word." I turned to him.
"It is something deliciouse. Like cery deliciouse. You will like it!" He smiled and nodded.

"Here I washed and cleaned all of them." I looked at it.
"Ah you did really well. Thank you!" He smiled.

I looked at him who was looking at the window. I turned to my work.
"So...." I looked at him.
"So what?" I looked at him who bit his bottom lip.
"Great so you speak with yourself too?"

"What do you think about me?"
"What do you mean?" I went to bring oil.
"I mean....what do you think about us?"
"We are husbands what should I think?" I poured some oil in the big pan which was there.

"We are....but it is like....we are not. I am the only one who is inlove and waiting for you. You want we continue like this?" I clicked my tongue.
"I really do not have anything to caught your attention? Can't you love me back?" I looked at him.

"Right now.....things are complicatef! Atleast for me. I don't know where am I standing right now? I cannot even see myself and my future. I don't know.....lots of things. Everything changed suddenly and is changing day by day. About you you are a good person it is what I found but about us I need time. It is not like I will sleep and open my eyes and then find myself inlove with you. Let's continue things like this. I am sure we will reach a time that both of us know about the place we are! Each of us and us together!"

Author pov

Jin looked at Jungkook who was sleeping beside him. He pouted as remembered how sad and quite Jungkook was. He sighed.

"Am I unfair to him?" He said and looked at Jungkook again.
"Ahhhh we've just met! How can I develop feelings for you this soon?" He pouted more and turned bis head.
He again turned to Jungkook and looked at him.

A smile appeared on his lips.
"How innocently he is sleeping!" His eyes then scanned Jungkook's face. This man is sure handsome. But one thing caught Jin's eyes was the spot under his bottom lip.
He took his hand and touched it.
"Ah it is cute."

His hands then went to his lips. Unknowingly he started touching them.

"Will things stay like this? Do I really belong here?"
"You belong here and my heart!" He quickly took his hand as saw Jungkook looking at him and said that.
"Something was on your lips! Now goodnight!" Jungkook chuckled as he sais that and turned his back to him and went under the blanket.

"You have beautiful lips too!"
"What do you mean?" Jin turned to him now their faces near. Jin tightened his brows.
"What did you say?"
"I said your lips are beautiful too!"
"First I didn't say your lips are beautiful. Actually that spot under your bottom lip is sexy. More I don't remember I gave you the permission to give me compliment about my lip-" He was cut when Jungkook took back of his head and put their lips together kissing Jin passionate.

As Jin was speaking all of his attention was to his lips and the way they were moving. Jin's lips were indeed beautiful that he always wanted to kiss.

Jin was shocked by the sudden act from Jungkook. Even though he finding it.....sweet? Why he was feeling like this?

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at him who still had opened eyes.
"I love you!" Jin didn't say anything and was just looking at him.
"Seokji-"
"You kissed me!" He bit his bottom lip.
"You are my husband an-" He was cut when Jin went under the blanket and turned his back to him.

It was weird for Jungkook! What happened to Jin?

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Sorry for the late update! Anyway I like this Chapter! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉