iiiiiii

"What, why not" I ask glaring back at him.

"I know what your looking for" he said.

Palette and myself look at each other. "How do you know" palette asked.

"Because I've looked and tried to solve what your trying to solve" He said plainly. "Why do you think my nose in always in a book, to learn the puzzles and strategies, I'm trying to think smart not run into something I can't get out of."

"Raven what do you mean" goth asked clearly confused.

"There-" raven paused and looking at us. "Its nothing."

"Raven it is obviously not nothing" goth said turning to raven.

"Dont worry about it, and don't get in there business" he said walking away.

Goth grabbed his arm. "Raven tell me what's going on" he said loudly.

He turned his head and his eye light flared red making us all jump. "Its none of your business" he muttered, and walked away.

"What the fuck was that" I say.

"Scary" I heard palette mumble.

I notice goth didn't know how raven did that ethier as for he just stood there not saying anything.

My phone suddenly went off. I look at the screen to see a message from raven. I swipe up unlocking my phone and looking at the message.

'Meet me at the cafe tomorrow'

'What time'

'Skip school tomorrow, 8:30 isn'

'Why not tell me now prick'

As he typed back inks number came up on the screen as for hes calling me. I look up to see goth left and palette was staring at his phone screen, dream was calling him.

"You want to pick up for ink or dream" I ask.

"Neither" he said looking up at me.

"I prefer not to talk to ink soo dream it is" I say pressing decline on ink.

Seeing palette not press accept I take his phone and press accept putting it on speaker.

"PALETTE WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING" Ink yell.

"Ink calm down" we hear dream from behind him.

"Oh fuck I'd rather not talk to you" I grumble.

"PJ WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE" ink said still yelling.

"Well I didn't pick up to deal with you" I say hanging up. "Well dont pick up for anyone."

I hand back his phone. "We probably should get home, it's 4:45" palette said putting his phone in his pocket.

"To early" I grin. "I'm going to hang out with Crescent in killertale."

I open a portal leaving him behind.

Palettes POV-

I watch as PJ leaves though his portal.

I sigh not wanting to go home ethier. So instead I open a portal to fairytale. It was one of my favorite aus to hangout in.

-later-

I figure it was time to head back so I opened a portal to the park so it would take longer to get home.

I noticed PJ was sitting on a bench played on his phone.

"How long have you been situation there" I ask.

"About 30 minutes, I don't want to go home" pj answered.

I look at the time on my phone. '8:47'

"Oh and when we get home were probably fucked" pj said stand up. "Were skipping school tomorrow as well."

"And were dead tomorrow after school if we make it out today" I mumbled.

"Shut it, well be fine" he said as we approached the house.

I open the door to see dad and error standing there.

"Shit" I heard PJ muttered.

"Where have you two been" ink said sternly.

I say silent but PJ never seems to never stop talking.

"Ok let's see, 1 none of your business, 2 none of your business and 3 does it matter" pj said holding up 3 fingers.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. Dad glared at me making me look at the floor boards.

"Your horrible additued is affecting your brother pj" ink muttered.

"Eh at least it's not your additued" PJ grinned.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM BOTH OF YOU" Ink yelled storming into the livingroom.

Pj shrugged and went upstairs. I sigh and follow behind.

I open my room door and drop my satchel on the floor. Closing the door behind me and I flop down face frist onto my bed.

Few seconds later I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I mumbled in a tired voice turning my head towards the door.

Dream came in closing the door behind him.

"You need something dad" I mumbled looking out the window.

He was silent as he sat in a chair at my desk. And after a few moments he spoke up. "I was just curious on why you skipped school today."

"I didn't feel like going" I mumbled.

"Palette that is so unlikely that you didn't feel like going, you like school" dream said.

I stay silent as I continue to stare out the window.

I could tell dream didn't know what to say. "Soo you and PJ are finally getting along."

"I don't know, mabye" I say.

The tension in the room was thick and heavy.

As the silence continued a phone started to go off. I look at my phone and noticed it's not my phone but dreams.

Dream stood up and picked up the phone. "Yes brother." After a few seconds he left my room closing the door behind him.

I sigh grab my phone off the night stand to see a text from goth and lux.

I open lux's text first knowing it will take a simple answer to respond.

Hey palette, mom seems
pretty upset with you are you ok?

Ya, I'm good thanks for asking

I knew it wouldn't take long because lux only texts me when she needs help with something or to ask questions.

Next I open goths chat.

Hey palette, what were you
and PJ talking about at the park,
raven wont answer me and I
know you will.

I know PJ would not want me to answer so I put my phone down and get up to get changed into pajamas.

After changing I turn off the light and sit on the window sill and stare at the stars that start to appear in the dark sky.

This is going to be a long night a think looking over at the alarm clocks time. 10:36.