iiiii

I stay at the graves until nightfall talking more and doing my homework.

I look up at the moon as clouds drift by. "I better get going, it's like 9 at night" I muddred gathering my things.

"I promise I'll visit more often" I whispered walking down the dirt path.

I reach the house opening the front door. "Where were you" ink asked narrowing his eyes.

He doesn't like us going to the cemetery so I lie. "I went out with friends" I replied closing the door.

"Well you're grounded for fighting with yourself brother, I want you here every day after school for the next two weeks" ink growls.

"What that's not far" I complained crossing my arms.

"Don't worry palette's grounded as well, he's in his room" ink assured picking up his sketch book.

I groan quietly making my way to my room. I close my door and flop down on my bed.

Looking around my room my eye lights land on an old iPad and a rubik's cube on a high shelf.

I get up and pick up the ipad. I power it on and it goes right to the home screen. I go to gallery and sit on my bed.

The first picture was of all 4 of us before the incident. We were eating ice cream in the park I walked through today.

I smile sadly swiping to the next picture. This time it was just print and grad. They were drawing in the cafe near by.

I feel a hot tear run down my face. I wipe it away swiping to the next picture. It was of palette and print painting in the livingroom. I remember right before the picture was taken they were bickering about the best ice cream flavor.

I never seen the next picture before because I would always stop at the last one I was looking at. The next picture was of me and Grad, we were sitting in the backyard talking. And it seems we didn't even realize the picture was taken.

(Writing will get better from here I wrote all these chapters in November 2020, and I am continuing and finally posting this book)

I heard a knock on my door snapping me out of thought. I quickly put the ipad under my pillow. "Come in" I answered grabbing an sketchbook and black marker.

Error walked into my room and took a seat at my desk. "Hey, what do you want" I say in a monotone voice acting like I was drawing.

"Ink wanted me to ask you, if you could be at least little nice to palette it would make him 'happy'."  Error mumbled.

"I would have been sceptical about what you said if you didn't add that first part, because I know you dont give a cr@p about being nice" I say drawing a rose.

Error's expression hardened. "PJ DONT START RIGHT NOW" he said raising his voice a little.

I roll my eye lights grabbing a cyan maker. "I wasn't starting" I mutter.

I can tell error was about to get up and yell at me. But he left instead leaving the door open. I get up putting my sketchbook and marker down and closed my door.

I look across my room at my night stand. There layed an old picture that that I purposely knocked over so I did have to look at it.

I sigh and go lay on my bed. I have school tomorrow and I didn't feel like staying up late so I just went to sleep.