iii

I walk the halls with goth on our way to math.

"Hey palette, I need to go get my math book from my locked meet you in math" goth experience quickly walked the other way.

I didn't have enough time to say some back so I kept walking.

I see goths younger brother leaning against his lock reading a book. 'Why is he always reading when I see him' I think to myself.

I walk into math and sit next to the window. I look outside and see the sun shine brightly.

I noticed a group of people under one of the oak trees sitting in a circle with there baggage around them. One of them was hanging upstairs downstairs on the tree branch.

I look closer and notice they looked like of. . . . Dead.

"Alright class" I heard the teacher say starting our lesson. I look up at the bored to see the board saying 'free day after these problems.'

I look back out the window to see the ground of people gone like they were never there in the first place.

'Am I seeing things" I think to myself. 'Or maybe they already left, but they couldn't have left that fast, I only looked away for one second, was I'

"MR. ROLLER" the teacher yelled getting my attention.

"Y-yes ma'am" I studdard not knowing what she said.

"Detention after school" she said sternly.

I groan and look up at the board to see most of the problems done. I then look at the clock to see 15 minute had passed. 'How long was I thinking for' I think starting to do the work that was left.

The bell rings and I standing up picking up my notebook and math book.

"How did you zone out your usually real good at paying attention" goth asked

"I just didn't get much sleep last night" I explained

"Alright then, I'll see you at lunch" he smiles softly clearly concerned for me.

"Alright see ya" I say walking to gym.

-after gym-

'Ok so I only have science before lunch, and I have to go to the library for it' I think opening my locker.

"Hey palette" I hear PJ say from behind me.

"What do you want" I muddred.

"Nothing just here to say your an idiot for getting detention for somthing so stupid" he laughs.

"Not now" I groan closing my locker.

"You a wimp and an easy target to mess with, not to mention I hate you" he said.

"You say that like I don't know that" I say turning around.

Pj glared at me. I seen his eye lights land on something on my chest. I look down and notice I didn't put the paint bush under my jacket after gym.

"Ooo that's a pathetic thing to have" Pj grinned as he snatched it making the chain break.

"Hey give it back" I say panicking on the inside.

"No, you don't need something his pathetic" I said look at it.

"Please give, I'll do anything just please give it back" I begged as I feel tears start to roll do my face.

"Wow now that's what I call a cry baby" he teased.

I watched as he pulls a lighter out of his pocket.

"No please" I begged trying to take it back.

Before he could light it I tackle him to the floor causing a scene.

"Get off asshole" he growled still keeping the brush from me.

"No give it to me first" I muddred.

He punch me in the jaw causing me to get off him.

I try to get it against but a teacher pulled me away from him. And another one was seeing if he was ok.

"GIVE IT BACK" I yelled at him.

After I calm down the teacher dragged us to the main office. "Sit both of you" the teacher said sternly.

I sit down and wait as PJ teases me with him still having the paint brush.

After about 15 minutes error and dream walked in glaring at us.

I hear the principal say come in so we both stood up and walked into the room.

"Would you two like to explain why you were fight in the halls" the principal ask glaring at us.

"Its just a stupid paint brush" pj said still holding the brush.

"Maybe to you" I muddred crossing my arms.

"Now you dont need to be rude palette" my dad said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I see PJ grin "I dont understand it's a pathetic paint brush you could just get more."

"That ones important to me" I explained.

"You probably got it from goth, that why it's so important" pj said.

"You to didn't need to fight over a stupid brush" error groaned, probably not wanting me to be here.

"You dont understand the importance, and no it's not from goth" I mumbled. "Can I have it back now."

"Do you have a secret girlfriend that gave it to you" PJ grinned.

I was starting to get mad. "Give it now" I growl.

"Palette" dream said sternly.

"You dont understand he gave it to me" I explained.

Pj quickly gives me the brush knowing who I was talking about. Are parents went quiet and the principal starred at us with a confused look.

"We would like to talk to you, without them in here" error said gripping his sleeve.

"Boys go to lunch" the principal said.

I walk out of the room grabbing a extra paintbrush out of my pocket and started making a new chain.

"Palette" PJ said quietly followed me to the cafeteria.

"Yes" I say putting the paintbrush around my neck again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was from" he paused not wanting to even mention him.

"Its ok, just don't you touch it ever again, I can't just forget" I explained fiddling with the brush.