i

(It will be very rare to be in the adults POV, it will mostly be in the ship kids POV)

Inks POV-

My life has been fallen apart around me, ever since. . . He disappeared on that fatalful night.

My youngest son just disappeared overnight like he never existed. He never had many friends due to him being shy, thier was no where for him to go if he ran away.

Since then I don't allow anyone to say his name, I boarded up his room so I could hopefully forget that night. . . . .

We tried to look for him the next day but we couldn't find him. After awhole month of searching we gave up.

The only one who refused to was blue. The day we said we shall just remember him like he passed away. Blue got upset and ran to his au to be away from me.

Blue looked for years before he finally gave up. But those years when blue was looking for him, blue ignored me. He was mad at me for giving up so soon but after years of searching he apologized and claims he will try to forget him.

The next fatal event was my eldest son who disappeared the same way he did. Every thing happened again. The same way too.

But error acted the same way blue did. Which was extremely odd, he acted like he didn't care before 'it' happened.

Since those two events everyone was. . . different.

Error hung out in the anti void always bringing PJ with him every chance he got. But as PJ got older he didn't like going to the anti void any more and started doing more this on his own thing. Error was very happy about it but after awhile he understood he couldn't always be with him to protect him.

When PJ figured out they were weren't coming home. He'd always sleep in one of thier rooms every night before we boarded up the two rooms. He was furious with me when I did it, he ignored for over a year before he started talking to me again. I've noticed every time I went into his room he had at least one of their  belongings. After a few years he gave in saying he will try to forget them.

As for palette he tried looking on the bright side of things at first which made PJ upset and ignore him. But after a month dream claimed he thought he seen him crying in his room before. But when we brought it up he'd say "I don't know what you're talking about" with a smile. He was lucky to have a good friend like goth. They'd get along great making palette forget everything. They'd mostly hang out at the park or goths house, which palette preferred.

When I used to pick palette up from goths I've noticed his best friend raven usually outside with a book or sitting on the couch reading a book. It seemed at first raven wasn't up to making another friend. But after two years he'd hang out his crescent or merciless most of the time.

As for me. . . . I am soulless so it didn't effect me that much I just stopped taking one single vial and I was fine.

But every thing that happened was 8 years ago so they are probably DEAD.