iiiiiiiii

I am sketching an tree when the alarm on my phone went off telling me to get up.

I slid off the window sill onto the cold hard wood floor. And walk over to my closet to change.

Once I finished changing I grabbed my satchel and phone.

I walk down stairs to see ink and error talking to PJ. Pj just stood there with a bored expression not fazed with the lecture they were giving him.

Dream seemed to have went to his house as well as blue.

When they were done talking to pj ink looked at me then left to the kitchen.

Pj rolled his eye lights as he turn away from error and walked towards me. "Let's get going" pj muttered.

He obviously was not in a good mood. Probably from error and ink, mabye just ink but I wasn't sure.

We walk out the door not even saying goodbye. Today was going to be overwhelming.

Pj and I walk through the park not talking to each other. The breeze was barely there and the sun was behind the clouds it was probably going to rain soon.

As we walk PJ was on his phone talking to crescent swearing every other word. While they talk I start to wonder what they were talking about. Without any context it didn't make any sense.

I sigh and pull out my phone to see a few texts from a few different people I missed. I open them in alphabetical order because that's the way I set my phone up.

The first one was from dream.

Stop by my house after school,
I need to talk to you

Probably a small lecture I think clicking on the next one was from goth. I didn't open it because hes probably asking about yesterday.

The next one was from starcross which is odd because we don't really talk. I open the message to see a few random words then, it was a dare underneath them.

The last one was strange. I didn't recognize the number. I open the message to see the message in Morse code.

I'm going to have to figure it out later I think looking up to cross the street.

Pj hangs up the phone and we cross silently.

We reach the cafe and sit outside waited for raven. After a few minutes raven showed up and sat down acrossed from us.

"so raven what were you talking about yesterday" PJ said glaring at him.

"Someone likes cut to the chase dont they" raven said pulling a small book out of his pocket.

He slid a book acrossed the table "this is the book you wanted, and like I said there's nothing in it that's important" raven mumbled.

I take the book and look through it. The only thing that caught my eye was a symbol in the back of the book.

I ignore it and give the book back to him. "So what were you talking about yesterday."

"I have been working on something to find thier location" Raven answered. "And for the past month I've been getting these messages in morse code, from a random number."

"I just got a message before we came here" I mumbled speaking up.

"What" Pj said sitting up, "why didn't you say anything."

"I didn't know it was important until Raven mentioned it" I defended handing raven my phone to decrypt the message.

"Some place dark and cold, right down to the basement floors," he read. "Its a clue, this person has been leaving clues though messages, most of them don't make sense though."

"Maybe it's a message within a bunch of different messages" Pj reasoned.

"So we have to go though all the messages and put them in different orders" I mumbled sighing. I was right, this was going to be a long day.

--------------

_______'s pov-
.
.
.
.
.
I think I heard something.
.
.
.
.
It's probably nothing