2

"Professor Kim!"

Taehyung eyes snapped up to a nervous student who was standing in front of his desk. He realized he spaced out while he was rearranging some documents and didn't notice one of his students walk in.

"Apologize for my behavior, Soobin-ssi. Is there something you want to ask about?"

Once he got his bearings and answered all of the student's questions about their upcoming project next week, he stood up from his office chair after Soobin left the office in a hurry.

It wasn't like me to space out like that...

The professor sighed and shook his head to try to get his mind off the sad past and straightened his posture before going out for lunch with a fellow colleague.

"Took you long enough, Tae!"

"Mr. Jung, when will you stop this nonsense and be serious in this work field?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows at the smiling professor for addressing him like they're not working and are friends from high school when they're just colleagues in his eyes.

"Geez, you're always so strict on how we address eachother, but I will ignore it. Be glad I'm the only one who can tolerate your coldness, Bestie"

Kim Taehyung is an Art professor that works in Seoul, his distant and enigmatic aura made the students fear him while some finds it attractive. His colleagues had a hard time trying to make the cold Professor open up more and socialize, but eventually gave up due to how strict he is on 'proper etiquette'. Only one person managed to dig a bit onto Mr. Kim's hard surface.

"We are not 'Besties' Mr, Jung

"We are not 'Besties' Mr, Jung. I do not understand why you would continue your attempts on befriending me, when there is no progression at all"

Jung Hoseok is in charge of Dancing in this school. He's known to be the moodmaker and his sunny personality, completely opposite of Taehyung. Due to his approachable look, he's basically friends with almost everyone. He does switch to a more strict and serious aura when it's time to teach, no one wants to risk making Hoseok mad.

 He does switch to a more strict and serious aura when it's time to teach, no one wants to risk making Hoseok mad