FIN

"I know this shit is supposed to be cute and all, but this is getting a little excessive, Kim"

"What do you mean, Mr. Min?"

"Ask me that again after properly taking a good look at that thing"

Taehyung turned towards the desk to which belonged to his Koo, however, you are unable to see the desk at all due to the huge bouquet of nana milk covering the whole damn thing.

He then stared back at Yoongi with his usual stone-faced expression.

"What do you me-"

"Forget it, shithead" then he sees a box next to the ridiculous bouquet. This point, he is afraid to even ask, so he decided to not-

"Yoh Tae! What's that box for?"

Fucking Jung Hoseok piece of ball of shitty sunlight in a defected lightbulb.

Taehyung didn't say a word and took the box off the desk to present it. The dancer slowly opened it, only to close it immediately with a tired look on his face.

"Who did this?"

"Appa and Father"

Now Yoongi got curious and he cursed himself for wanting to see what's inside. He walked next to the Sunshine and opened the box, he regrets it soon after.

 He walked next to the Sunshine and opened the box, he regrets it soon after

"My Father did the frosting..."

The duo could easily guess who did the writing on the cake.

To make it clear, Taehyung and Jungkook are still not in a relationship and decided to take things slow, so for now they don't have a specific label for each other.

The art professor took it upon himself to make the Pe teacher fall for him.

His so-called courting can lead to a path of roses that leads to their office, a billboard painting of Jungkook next to their school, going on one knee just to present the lunch he made for him that has a note which says "I love the mole under your lips."

You would think the principal and students would have some negative reaction when dealing with his shenanigans daily, but they're more relieved than annoyed.

They'd rather see him being a lovesick puppy than a kicked one when they witnessed such a heartbreaking scene. Fortunately, all is good now between him and Jungkook.

Speaking of the latter, no matter how fucking ridiculous the art professor's courting was, it still made Jungkook's cheeks turn to a cherry red color.

They're truly meant for each other.

"Should you really give this to Jungkookie?"

Hoseok didn't mind the giant bouquet, it's the cake that's bothering him, but it seemed like Taehyung and him aren't on the same page.