14

"That's a bit.. random"

Jungkook and Jimin were just done with class, heading their way to the cafeteria so they could grab some lunch to bring in their office.

Although, before the younger could even get out of the classroom, Jimin busted in and practically dragged the poor Pe teacher out. The latter thought it was something of importance and got a bit worried.

But Jimin just asked him if he likes anyone.

"What?" Jimin huffed.

"We've gotten closer these past few weeks. Your hyung just wants to know about your love life"

"I can understand that, but you didn't have to almost destroy the door of the classroom just to ask me"

Okay, maybe the older should've been a bit more subtle with questioning Jungkook for the art professor, but it doesn't seem like the younger is suspicious of him.

It's Park Jimin, the hyung does so many questionable and weird things at times, so you could say the younger is now immune to his actions.

"If you really want to know, then.. no"

"No?"

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm still new in this school, so I wanted to focus more on the students than finding someone.."

That's another way of saying he prioritizes his work over his love life.

Now why does that remind Jimin of a certain someone with a bitchy attitude. The older almost snorted on how perfect, yet opposite these two professors are from each other.

They've now entered the cafeteria and didn't notice the two fellow professors also waiting in line to buy their lunch.

It was Taehyung and Hoseok.

Obviously, like some Jungkook radar, the ice prince snapped his head towards the direction where the youngest was and his face perked up a bit at seeing his face.

However, Hoseok didn't really paid attention and just continued sipping in his bubble tea, not acknowledging the presence of the newly entered professors.

"Why are you so curious about my love life though?" Jungkook spoke.

"Your hyung just wants you to find a nice man for your future"

The Pe teacher scoffed at Jimin, its not like he hate what the older is doing for him, it's just that he doesn't have time for something unimportant like dating.

Although, he's been single his whole life and doesn't know the first thing about getting a crush, oblivious to the feeling.

"What's there to like? What's your favorite thing about me, hyung?"

"THE JEONBOOTY!"

Jungkook yelped when his Jimin hyung smacked his ass hard, as revenge he went and slapped his shoulders with a whine.

"THAT HURTS!"

"I'm just trying to make a point here, Jungkookie" the tiny hyung pouted at him, but he only got an eye roll in return.

Taehyung has been watching their interaction this whole time, he felt an uneasy feeling in his chest when he saw the tiny professor do such act to his Koo.

His 'best friend' saw his hardened look and asked what's up with him.

He murmured lowly.

"I want to slap Koo's ass"