16

It is now Wednesday and you could say the art professor has no control of his emotions and is all over the place. The parents started to worry about their child.

Especially when he's lying face down on their carpeted floor in the living room.

Joon remembered his explanation, about him wanting to be one with the earth so some Gods could give him mercy on his upcoming doom for being so well with nature.

Taehyung has officially lost it, in the Father's mind.

"Tae baby, I think you're... overreacting a bit"

But he was hushed by his husband with a finger. The taller of the two swears if his lover thinks this is acceptable behavior on their son, he will question his taste with men.

Jin on the other hand, wanted to atleast be as supportive as he can for his boy. So with that thought in mind, he stomped on Taehyung's back.

"Alright, Tae. Enough being a whiny high school teen with a crush, you need to get your shit together"

The Father raised his hands in mild panic on how Jin was handling their kid, but it worked since now Taehyung really did sit up from his position.

It was a bit more like a child being forced to wake up from bed and is sulking about it.

By this, the Appa crouched down to his level so they could have a proper conversation while the taller lover watches.

"You already wooed him with your gifts and also words, why not go for the next step?"

Taehyung pondered as he and his Appa have a stare down, it can be quite surprising that he mostly got influenced by Jin than Joon.

Especially with the way he acts, the art professor mostly gotten his Father's intellect and professionalism, while the rest is Jin's.

".... should I be asking for his parents' blessings?"

"Yes, you're so smart, baby!"

As you can see right now.

Joon massaged his temples at watching such determined and proud looks those two are giving out, so he needs to be the voice of reasons.

"We are trying to make Jungkook fall for Tae, not outright ask for his hand in marriage"

"But babe-" Jin shut his mouth at the pointed look his husband gave him.

He directs this look onto his son, who shifted under it, almost feeling guilty. His Father knows exactly why he's giving him those puppy eyes.

"You skipped school today"

"Father please-" Taehyung, too, shut his mouth at the challenging stare he receives from him.

Jin and Taehyung are now facing Joon, their legs supporting their bottoms as they sit. This just shows who's really in charge of the house.

"This is why I fell for you Father, Tae"

The Appa whispered next to his son, who quirked a brow at this information.

"He's terrifying!"

"I know! Isn't it hot?"

They both received a smack on the head (lightly) from said man and looked down at their laps after.

Joon is tired, but his love for these two goofballs powers through him and just wants what's best for his son.

"Listen Tae..." he copied their position to have eye contact with his son. "You'll be confessing tomorrow and the best way to get it into Jungkook's head is to just be blunt and forward"