4

Taehyung did get to meet Jungkook, but he was a bit stiff and tense the whole conversation. It got a bit awkward and Hosek had to save the dying atmosphere by breaking the ice with cracking a few jokes.

The art professor has devoted his loyalty on his Koo and his Koo only, if Jeon Jungkook wasn't the little boy then he will just treat him the same as everyone else. With that thought, he continued walking down the hall and greeting some students on the way.

He heard a cute giggle and his footsteps stills. He tried not to look too eager to see the younger since he still wasn't sure if the young professor is the same kid he met when he was only 13.

There he is, Jeon Jungkook, the new physical education teacher. Even though he was still new and just arrived, his cute and soft features made the students instantly like him. For someone with a buff body and handles a lot of rough activity, he was gentle and warm person. Jungkook would always greet everyone a 'good morning' with a smile and students can't help, but look forward to going to school just for that.

 Jungkook would always greet everyone a 'good morning' with a smile and students can't help, but look forward to going to school just for that

"Who you looking at, Princey?"

Taehyung got a bit startled when he just realized a person standing next to him, drinking coffee. It was Yoongi and he was the only one that the younger didn't want to have an argument with since he knows the older doesn't give two shits on what he has to say.

"No one, Mr. Min. Are you on your way to class?"

"Oh? It's our new boy Jungkook you're looking at"

He honestly couldn't win with this man, but he has a huge respect on Yoongi so he decided to just nod in defeat. The older was nonchalant, but his eyes says something different.

"What got you giving him heart eyes, Kim?"

"I was not giving him heart eyes"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night"

They're both not the best at dealing with conversations since they preferred less interactions. Yoongi was just in the mood to talk, unfortunately for Taehyung. He wants a bit of drama to spice up his morning is all.

"Alright Kim, what's the tea?"

This made Taehyung frown at him, but of course the other stayed unbothered and seemed genuinely curious on what's going on with his life.

"... are you serious about knowing what's going on or just here to be entertained?"

"Both, but I'm more leaning on the latter"

Taehyung does need some advice with his situation and since the older is more experienced than him, it wouldn't hurt to try and ask.

"Mr. Jeon just reminds me of someone I was close with when I was a child... his looks specifically"