Chapter 2

We walked into the great hall and people just stared at us I didn't understand so I just grabbed my dads hand and we kept walking to a long table with older people most likely teachers. 

We got to the top and my dad introduced me as the new 8th year and his daughter once he said the last part people looked amazed as if they never new he could be a dad, he told me to sit on a chair and placed a old ragged hat.

Sorting hat : hmm very very difficult you would be great in all the houses, I think I will put you in GRYFFINDOR

Everyone went silent my dad looked at me and smiled I left the seat and sat at the Gryffindor table. 

Stranger : hello my name is Hermione Granger this is Ronald Weasley also known as Ron he prefers people to call him Ron. 

she said while pointing at a ginner haired boy 

Hermione : and this is Harry Potter also known as the boy who lived but you already know about that of course. 

Y/n : I am sorry I don't know about anyone called Harry Potter, but my name is Y/n L/n also known as Snape's daughter. 

everyone looked surprised that I didn't know about harry potter but in my defence I grew up a muggle. 

Harry : don't tell her I am happy for once someone doesn't know about my past and who I am. 

all of a sudden a entire feast appeared and I didn't want to ask him about his past as I know it is hard to talk about but I wasn't hungry and I didn't know where to go so I just looked around I finally met some grey eyes with a blond haired boy  it felt like he could see into my soul we stayed like that until dinner was over and people headed to their dorms. 

Snape : all 8th years stay behind I will lead you to your shared dorm. 

after he said that we all waited for him to stand and lead the way, once we started walking I ran up to talk to my dad 

Y/n : so dad who is the blond Slytherin with grey eyes. 

Snape : oh that is Draco Malfoy his dad is in a prison and his mother is a lovely lady. 

Y/n : oh okay talk later love you dad. 

And I ran of to talk my new friend's Harry Ron and Hermione they was talking about someone but when i asked who i was confused why . 

Y/n : who are you talking about ? 

Harry : Malfoy he gave me a wand during the war and i don't know if we are friends now or not i mean seven years of being bullied by him and one wand might make me forget about it. 

Y/n : i will go ask now 

Hermione : what n- 

she was cut of by me walking to this blond boy 

Y/n : hello nice to meet you my name is Y/n L/n also Snape's long lot daughter. 

I put my hand out for him to shake but he held it up and kissed it instead, i was shocked by this ad pulled my hand away 

Draco : nice to meet you my name is Draco Malfoy although you already know that don't you. 

I nodded and asked the question i came to him for. 

Y/n : so you handed Harry Potter a wand in the war and he doesn't know if that means you can be civil with each other now or not. 

Draco : umm i guess we can be mates now, but only if you go on a date with me tonight i will find your dorm be ready for 7. 

Y/n : okay bubye. 

he smiled at the way i say bye and said the same, I walked back over to Harry  

Y/n : so your mates now. 

Harry clearly shocked said 

Harry : oh umm okay thanks Y/n your a great help happy to say your in our house.

Hermione agreed and started talking about how she hopes we share a dorm but i wasn't listening i couldn't get that one blond to leave my head. When we got to the rooms Snape told us our arrangements and said we can bunk with anyone of the same gender and Hermione and i obviously chose each other.

we walked into our new room. 

Y/n : Hermione sorry to say but i have a date tonight and they will be here at 7 . 

Hermione : ohhh who is the lucky boy or girl i don't judge. 

i smile thankful to know that she is happy an supports the lgbtq people in the school and world 

Y/n : so it is Draco... 

Hermione : oh okay well lets get you dressed up and ready for your date then. 

So we did just that she did my hair up in a braided bun and then did some light makeup even though i hated wearing it because i liked people to know what i look like spots and all and then she gave me a red dress that i loved it was frilly and puffy it was supper comfy she said i could keep it which made me even more happy but when 7 came around i started to get scared i had only ever been on one date with one boy and it went supper bad. 

And then i heard a knock at the door Hermione opened it to reveal Draco standing right there in front of me.