chapter 8

As Fred entered the room i could just smell the hot sauce mixed with the apple and i swear a started to drool "Fred get that ass over hear baby Mumma needs that food" George gave Fred a look as if to say 'give her the damn food' Fred gave me the food and i dug in almost instantly not caring what the boys was talking about although i heard a bit about it something about vampire's and George helping prove my point for putting this on.

Fred looked at me and then we heard a door knock "come in" i shouted, shortly after Ginny walks in handing us our food, George handed me my chips and as i opened then i seen a hand reach to grab one i smacked the hand on impulse i look up to see Gin shocked "sorry Ginny i just i hate sharing food especially now that i am pregnant" "its okay i just yes sorry" Ginny looked sorry and i felt bad almost at an instant grabbing a large chip and handing it to herm she thanked me and left the room. As the episodes went by i drifted of to sleep not remembering what i was doing before.

"Morning love" said a voice i vaguely recognise 'i think its Fred i mean who else would put their nose to mine' i thought to myself with our noses touching, i could feel their breath against my lips and i felt as if i was in heaven i am slightly awake now and i lean up to kiss, the kiss was quick before he pulled away i looked at the person with red hair and realised rather fast that it was Ronald  

"omg Ronald I'm so sorry i thought you was Fred i mean you smell a lot like him and your about the same height so i assumed-" before i could finished he kissed me again this time i froze not knowing what to do it had been a few minutes now and then the door opened "Y/n i have been waiting for you sand Ron f- what the fuck" Ron pulled away gasping for air and as red as his hair, i was still frozen in place scared to see what Fred will say or do.

It all happened so fast Fred lunged at Ron and began hitting him blood poring from Ron's face and Fred's hands i stood up grabbing Fred and trying to pull him off of Ron he pushed me back with a force i had never felt before and the memories flood my vision getting hit and pushed it was all to familiar, i felt arms wrap around me and rush me to a bathroom. 

We got to the bathroom closest to us, i seen it was the red head i didn't expect Ron, he started to check if i was okay examining my head to look for any blood "are you okay, does your head hurt, do you need any pain killers anything just ask seriously" he looked seriously worried "Ron open the door that's my girlfriend not yours" Fred shouted, i leaned back onto the mirror and stayed silent giving Ron a look to say 'do what you want'" Ron slowly walked to the door but ran back and kissed me again i don't know what to do i knew he liked me he told me when i was dating Draco but i didn't have any feeling for him so i told him i was with Draco and couldn't be with him but i guess he never gave up i was pulled from my mind when the door unlocked it self and Ron pulled away to avoid getting hit , Fred walked in. 

"Ron go tell mum to make some vegetable soup for Y/n" Fred said obviously trying to be alone with me "okay see you Y/n" he gave me a kiss on the check that clearly annoyed Fred as he slammed the door shut after him, He walked to me and slammed his lips onto mine i have never felt him be so aggressive it gave me tingles in places i didn't know could tingle, "do you love me" he said sternly and serious "yes" he looked at my eyes to see if i lied or not "would you lie to me" he said with no emotion "no" i said honestly "stay still" he said as he left the room, i released a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

After a few minutes he came back in without a shirt on and only boxers "your pregnant so i would like to know" he stopped and looked at me he did a spell that made a suit appear on him "will you marry me Y/n" i was shocked i wasn't ready to get married what could i say or do "Fred i- I'm not ready to be married i am only just finishing school i mean i have five more months" he looked hurt "if it wasn't for that i promise i would have said yes i just i- couldn't" "it's fine i have a business trip for the rest of the week my love i will see you upon my return" he kissed me and left the room without another word 'great' i thought to myself sarcastically.