Chapter 5

warning there is some teasing and not child safe things in this chapter read at your own risk 

We had all just finished eating when pansy said "So n/n who you choosing to sit with for the rest of the day, alone if i may say" 

Y/n : Hold on 

i took a bit of parchment out of my draw and started to write 

Dear Snape 

i would liked to know if i may have more than one person to stay with me for example 4 you have got all the right to refuse but it would be very much appreciated as the people i would like are making me very happy.

If so these people are Hermione, Pansy, Blaise and Draco,

From your child Y/n Snape. 

i finished the letter and handed it to Hermione to do a spell to send it to him without using a owl, she agreed and sent it in the second, everyone asked why i needed to send a letter and had asked again who is staying with me after a few minutes i got a reply to my letter. 

Dear Y/n 

I am very glad that you made friends so fast i am also surprised that Granger and Malfoy are not fighting, I have agreed to let you have all four of your friends stay with you but that does include a hour detention for you all as you will be missing a entire afternoon and you will need to revise during this hour and the detention is this evening at 8. 

From your father Snape. 

i turned to all the people i now call friends with a happy expression 

Y/n : you can all stay with me but we will need a hour detention after school if you do the detention being at 7. 

Hermione : sorry i can't get any more detentions my parents are mad i cant bye.

Pansy : me Blaise and Draco are still in and bye Mione. 

we all repeated bye Hermione, Mione, Granger. 

Pansy : so what film are we watching

Draco : i go for star wars 

Blaise : i second that 

Pansy and Y/n : hell no haha 

Y/n : what about we watch titanic 

Pansy : YESSS 

Blaise : i don't mind but i might cry a little 

Draco : fineeeeeee

We started playing the movie me and Draco cuddling with pansy and Blaise on either sides of us because they felt like brother and sister and pansy was lesbian and Blaise was gay, Hermione then walked in and looked annoyed, Pansy asked what's up. 

Hermione: That bloody boy Harry is trying to set me up with Ronald again but i told him i am a lesbian i like girls not boys but oh no Harry thinks i can chose my sexuality no i cant i like girls. 

Pansy walked over and hugged her trying to comfort her sitting on the bed and still hugging her. 

Hermione : the worst part is Ron is gay and he wont tell anyone 

after she said that she realised she said that 

Hermione : oh my gosh don't tell anyone i said that he isn't ready to come out yet 

so we didn't 

A few months later 

Ron : so Y/n usually we all hang out at the burrow for Christmas and because you became really close to me i thought i would invite you as well this year