Chapter 9

It was now quite late me and Fred was in Fred's room and was trying to put Aiden and Kayden to sleep but when we was finally getting one settled the other one would cry, i was finally meeting the line where i couldn't handle the kids "oh my god these kids are so annoying" Fred nodded in agreement "lets try something" Fred said standing up "what?" i said looking at Fred moving away "I'm gonna take Kayden to the living room until he is asleep, then when he is asleep i will come back and put him to bed you do the same" i nodded as he left the room, within seconds Aiden was fast asleep and in his cot.

After about 20 minutes i went to check on Fred with Kayden, "y/n he wont stop crying help me" he said as soon as he seen me "hand him over you go sit with Aiden make sure he stays asleep" i said as he gave me Kayden, he left the room and within 10 minutes Kayden was fast asleep and i was taking him to his cot. 

Fred "well that didn't take long" he whispered making sure not to wake the kids, i placed Kayden in his cot and sat next to Fred he looked into my eyes "god i love you" i couldn't speak i just stayed staring in his eyes until i realised its best to say it back "i love you to" he leaned in connecting our lips i kissed back instantly wasting no time i gave access to my mouth so did he and we explored each others mouth with out tongue's leaving no place unexplored, he pulled away catching his breath "i want to marry you Fred" he looked me in the eyes "what did you just say" he said looking shocked "i want to marry you more than anything in this world i so sure you my soulmate and nothing can stop me from loving you" there was awkward silence for a few minutes before he gave me the ring he had proposed to me with "wear this it doesn't mean we are getting married now it just means we are going to some day plus your back to Hogwarts tomorrow so it would be great if you wore it" i had forgot about my return to Hogwarts until now "every weekend i will be staying here to spend time with you and the boys and every one week i will have the boys with me at school but for now just let me focus on telling my dad about even having the boys" he nodded accepting everything i just said, as the night went on we started getting more tired and finally fell asleep me in Fred's arms. 

"WAKE UP" Molly shouted to everyone in the house i heared a few doors slamming after that but that just meant everyone was awake although it also meant the Twins woke up crying their little eyes out, i heared a sigh next to me "you get Aiden ill get Kayden" we both took the babies and went to the kitchen slash dinning table "morning" i said a few mornings and nods was returned, i placed Kayden down followed by Aiden "how did they sleep" Molly asked "great actually it was just really hard to get then to go to sleep but other than that i was so easy" i smiled while Fred nodded agreeing, "well here is the food for the little angles" Molly handed me and Fred a little packet of baby food each 

TIME SKIP

As we was getting in the car to go to platform 9 3/4 me, Fred and the boys all went in one car with Ron because there was no space in the other car for him as well, the car ride was terrible me and Fred was talking about how the schedule i created has to have a few changes because Fred asked for more shifts so when i finish school we can hopefully by then have our own apartment.

"Fred i promise its okay i can take the twins for 2 weeks honestly i spoke to my dad and he said i can have a private tutor when i have the twins and normal classes when i don't, i also now get my own dorm because it is hard to get them both to sleep and i don't want to ruin others sleep because of our horrible little monsters" he nodded and pointed out that we was arriving to the station. 

We was all walking to the platform Fred was holding Aiden and i was holding Kayden, Ron and Harry are taking my luggage as i had the twins clothes, the twins both to carry and it was a nice offer so accepted gratefully. Fred gave me Aiden very reluctantly and gave me and Kayden a kiss goodbye, Molly insisted that every weekend she would come and check on me and the twins i happily accepted loving Molly's company. 

We all stepped on the train finding a compartment and settling down the twins, i Hopped the twins wouldn't make life hard at Hogwarts i mean seeing Draco after what happened is hard enough let alone having 2, 3 week old baby's to look after all alone for 2 weeks, it was all scary and worst knowing Fred couldn't be there by y side even if he wanted to be. 

The train started to move and Hermione began asking questions about the twins and how i would take care of them, i was scared but i knew i wouldn't mess up mother instincts i guess, well it had been 5 minutes since we left the station when the door opened to Draco...

"all the other compartments are full can i sit in here please" he said looking at Harry clearly trying to avoid me, Harry looked at me as if asking if that's okay i nodded  "yes that's fine mate sit next to me" Harry nudged Ron to move over so Draco could sit in between them, that's when he finally looked at me holding Kayden and Aiden, 

"who's kids are those are they yours Ron the red hair you know" Draco said obviously confused to why i was holding 2 red head children, Ron looked at me and smiled "sorry mate wrong person they are Fred's" Draco looked even more confused than before "why have you all got Fred's new-born twins" Ron chuckled "who's gonna tell him i vote Y/n" Hermione looked furious at Ron "Ron a word outside, Harry you come too" Ron, Harry and Hermione left the room leaving me Draco and the twins, 

"hey Draco hold them for a minute i need to get the dummies out of my bag" i gave him the twins he looked shocked but once he was holding them he looked more comfortable "so who's are they then, its still not adding up in my mind" i sat back down taking the twins back "they are mine and Fred's we had a one night stand and forgot to use a condom and well in wizarding world the babies grow faster in the womb and here they are, this one is Kayden" i said pointing to the one with the same eyes and nose as me "and this one is Aiden" i said pointing to one that looks just like Fred, "oh ha i thought they would be Ron and Hermione's i think we can all agree they like each other" we shared a laugh "no if I'm being honest i think Hermione likes Pansy and Ron likes  Blaise" Draco was about to say something but everyone came back in cutting him off "Ron apologise for being an utter arsehole" Ron rolled his eyes looked at me and asked if i could come with him md talk to him i said yes handing Hermione Kayden and Draco Aiden, 

Ron led me to a part of the train that was very quiet and no one was there it was just him and me "listen Y/n i like yo and you know that and i am very angry that you like Fred and not me and I'm confused on why you liked Draco as well even though he's an arse" i looked up at him from the height distance "Ron I'm sorry i don't like you how i should, i cant if I'm being honest if we was to be together we would ruin each other, honestly i love you Ron i always have but not in the way you wish and what i fell with Fred is different its like iv met the one" Ron looked at his feet the feeling of disappointment setting in, soon after we went back to the cart.