Chapter 4

The next day we was sadly woken up by a excited Hermione 

Hermione : wake up love birds, we have school in 2 hours 

Draco grunted 

Y/n : okay mum i will be up soon 

I said trying to keep a straight face while Hermione and Draco was laughing, i snuggled my head into Draco's neck. 

Hermione : i am gonna leave now and come back in 10 minutes make sure you have your clothes on. she said leaving with a wink 

Me and Draco laughed at her wink and comment.

Y/n : right come on you we need to get ready  

Draco : but i don't want to i want to cuddle longer 

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed pulling him with me. 

Y/n : i am gonna get in the shower 

Draco : can i come with you 

He winked at me but i ran to the bath room sticking my tongue out i locked the door before he could run in. 

After my shower i walked out to a empty room or so i thought i got turned to face someone it was Draco. 

Draco : so we have slept in the same bed but haven't kissed i think we should change that what do you think darling.

Y/n : hmm i don't know let me think... yes okay. 

He pulled me into a kiss his lips was soft yet firm and warm the kiss was full of passion and desire i didn't want to pull away, after a long time of having a very passionate kiss Hermione walked in. 

Hermione : okay was not expecting that

Draco pulled away looking at a very red faced me, he kissed my check and walked out of the room. I Felt myself almost fall to the ground out of shock. 

Hermione : so umm you should put your robes on we have to go to class in a hour and a half and i want breakfast so come on. 

Y/n : o-okay 

I put my robes on and put my hair in a high ponytail with not makeup on. 

Hermione and i was walking in complete silence until she asked a question i didn't know that answer to. 

Hermione : so are you guys like a couple now 

Y/n : to be honest i have no idea we have only been on one date and he didn't ask me out so i don't think so. 

Hermione : flirt with someone in front of him i want to see how he will react in other words i want see how much he likes you.

Y/n : umm sure it will be fun but who should i flirt with ?

Hermione : we will tell Harry and Ron and you flirt with Harry yes ?

Y/n : sure 

We walked into the great hall and was met by Harry and Ron we told them the plan and they agreed we all had first period together with Draco so plan is in action as soon as we or he walks into the place. We walked to Hagrid's hut to start first class of the day. 

Hagrid : right everybody follow me. 

y/n : Hey harry wait up 

Harry : sure what's up y/n 

y/n : i just thought you looked really good today and smell super nice. 

Harry : thank you y/n you look sexy in your robes to