It Tastes Weird

Emilie's POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing I saw it was Grace.
Grace:Lydia and my birthday party tonight.
Emilie:I know Stiles has his present for Lydia ready. Also Happy birthday.
Grace:Thanks.
I got out of bed and put on leggings, a gray cropped hoodie, and black converse. I walked downstairs and saw Isabelle making French toast. "French toast?" I asked. "Yep." Isabelle said setting a plate down and I looked at it and a cup of coffee.

" Isabelle said setting a plate down and I looked at it and a cup of coffee

"Thanks Izzy." I said. "No problem you going to Lydia and Grace's party tonight?" Isabelle asked. "Of course, Stiles will make me go." I said. "Well they're your friends also." Isabelle said. I nodded finished my breakfast and walked into Stiles room and sat on the bed also looking through the files of the Kanima attacks. "Hey, whatcha ya two doing?" Dad asked looking in. "Homework." Stiles and I replied in unison. "It's spring break. What do you think you're doing?" Dad said. "Oh, just satisfying our own curiosity." I said. "We brought Harris in this morning for questioning. They brought him in." Dad said. "And?" We both asked. "And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders." Dad said. "For all of them?" I asked. "Enough of them." Dad said. "With what proof?" Stiles asked. "You remember the couple at the trailer? Tire tracks nearby match Harris's car." Dad said. "W - that's not enough." Isabelle said setting a laundry basket on Stiles's bed. "The same car was also seen outside the hospital where the pregnant wife was killed. It's got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein." Dad said. "Wait, what quote?" I asked. "Something about imagination and knowledge." Dad said shrugging. "Imagination is more important than knowledge, yeah. I saw the same car parked outside the rave." I said. "That means you two are witnesses. You're gonna have to give a statement." Dad said to us. "But, what about the concert promoter, Kara? She wasn't in Harris's class, right? I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?" Isabelle said. "It doesn't matter. The tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders. That's damning evidence." Dad said. "No, it's not enough." Stiles said. "I - I thought you three hated this guy." Dad said. "I mean sure he was sexist." Isabelle said. "We don't hate him, all right? He hates us. And, you know, if he'd killed them all, then yeah, lock the psycho up. But there's something missing. There's gotta be something missing." Stiles and I said. "Hey. Hey. You two don't have to solve this for me." Dad said. "No, we have to do something." I said and Sad went over to the yearbook. "What?" Stiles asked. "Look at the swim team." Dad said. "Dad, the coach. It's Isaac's dad." Stiles and I said. "Yeah he was until he got fired after he would show up to school hungover and than gave underage kids alcohol." Isabelle said. "I need to change for Lydia and Grace's party." I said. "Same Lydia wants me to look nice." Stiles said. I walked into my bedroom and found my outfit and put it on.

 I walked into my bedroom and found my outfit and put it on