I'm Not Dead

Emilie's POV
I was being dragged to a basement with Stiles by Gerard. "Ow, ow. Ow. Ow." I said and I saw Erica and Boyd tied up and Stiles went to get them free and electrocuted himself. "Shh. Ow!" Stiles yelped and jumped back. "They were trying to warn you. It's electrified." Gerard said. "What are you doing with them?" I asked. "At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them, they won't give Derek up. The instinct to protect their Alpha's too strong." Gerard said. "Okay. So what are you doing with us? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent." I said. "Same, it's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine." Stiles said, too descriptive. "You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own. Scott and Sage McCall finds their best friends and mate bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?" Gerard said. "I think I might prefer more of a still life or landscape, you know? What - what are you, 90? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room." I said and he kicked me in the stomach knocking me down and I felt pain. "Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Okay, wait, wait." Stiles said and I felt Gerard beating us both. I remember Stiles getting out, but I couldn't move without feeling like my organs got rearranged. "Now Emilie I'm going to make you a wager either you can electrocute Miss. Reyes or Mr. Boyd, or you could get electrocuted." Gerard said. "Tell me where to put my hands." I said and I got shocked and Gerard left with the gags off of them. "Emilie you're a moron." Boyd said. "My body hurt, I think my arm is sprained or broken, I can handle a little bit of electricity." I said leaning against the wall. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, I heard the door open and I flinched knowing it was Gerard. "You know, my family's done this for a long time. Long enough to learn things like how a certain level of electric current can keep you from transforming. At another level, you can't heal. A few amps higher, and no heightened strength. That kind of scientific accuracy - it makes you wonder where the line between the natural and the supernatural really exists. It's when lines like that blur - You sometimes find yourself surprised by which side you end up on." Mr. Argent said, he freed Erica and Boyd. "Thank you they need to be safe." I said. "You also go, either go home or go somewhere." Mr. Argent said and helped me get out of the window. I ran and found the Hale house, I opened the door and saw Derek and Violet. "I'm not dead." I said and I felt being grabbed. "Um Derek she needs medical attention." I heard Peter Hale say. "Have I finally lost it?" I asked. "No, Lydia somehow resurrected Peter." Derek said. "Got it." I said and Derek picked me up and he was basically giving me a piggy back ride. Derek was on the phone with Scott, Sage, and Isaac about an unconscious Jackson. "They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws." Derek said. "That sounds sufficiently terrifying." Violet said. "They also say he's starting to move." Derek said. "Well he's not dead." I said. "Okay, look, I think I found something. Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the kanima's beta shape." Peter said on his laptop. "Well, meaning what? It can turn into something bigger?" I asked Peter. "Bigger and badder." Peter said showing us the picture. "He's turning into that?" Violet asked. "That has wings." I said. "I can see that." Peter said. "Guys, bring him to us." Derek said over the phone. "I'm not sure if we have time for that." Sage said. "Look, somebody actually made an animation of it. Maybe it's less frightening if we..."Peter started to say and clicked the video and I heard a scream and saw it and Peter slammed the laptop closed. "Nope, not at all." I said. "We should probably meet them halfway." Violet said. "Guys, get him out of there now - go now." Derek said hanging up. Derek made Peter carry me. "Derek, we need Lydia." Peter said. "Perv." I said and Derek and Violet let out small smiles. "There's no time for that." Derek said. "That's the problem. We're rushing. We're moving too fast. And while everybody knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are, racing right into Gerard's crosshairs." Peter said. "If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it." Derek said. "You have Lydia in your contacts right, mini Laura?" Peter asked. "Yeah." I said and sent a quick one handed message so she knew and I let my pain put me to sleep.
Violet's POV
I looked at Peter. "Why did you call her mini Laura?" I asked. "Simple she acts like how Laura did and also how Talia did, Talia didn't take shit from me and Emilie was ready to kick me in the shins." Peter said. "Intresting." I said and Emilie was in a car with Peter and Derek driving to the place to meet.
Emilie's POV
I woke up as we got to the place and Peter and Violet made sure I was okay and Violet was wrapping my wounds. "Where's Derek?" Mr. Argent asked and I saw Derek make an entrance by running and doing flips. "Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance." Peter said. "No shit." Violet and I said nodding. "I'm here for Jackson. Not you." Mr. Argent said. "Somehow, I don't find that very comforting. Get him inside." Derek said. "Where are they?" Sage asked. "Who?" Derek asked. "Peter and Lydia." Scott said. "Also Violet texted me that Emilie is with you." Isaac said. "Whoa, hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him." Sage said. "We're past that. Think about it, guys. Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek said. "No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Mr. Argent said. "I wouldn't be too sure, Dad." Conner said getting out of Mr. Argent's car. "Of course not. Anything that dangerous, that out of control - Is better off dead." Gerard said and I hid in Violet's shirt scared. "So you didn't make him your bodyguard after you killed Matt?" Conner asked. "Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard said ignoring Conner's comment. "Allison?" Sage asked seeing Allison in all black. "No, Allison!" Scott yelled as Allison shot an arrow at Derek. "Not yet, sweetheart." Gerard said. "What are you doing?"Allison asked. "He's doing what he came here to do." Conner said. "Then you know." Gerard said. "What's he talking about?" Allison said. "It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it, when I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" Gerard said. "He's dying." Isaac said. "I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet. But the supernatural does." Gerard said. "You monster." Mr. Argent said. "I was going for asshole." Conner said. "Not yet." Gerard said. "What are you doing?" Allison asked as Gerard pointed a gun at Allison. "You'll kill her too?" Conner asked. "When it comes to survival, I'd kill my own son and grandson! Scott." Gerard said, as Scott grabbed Derek. "Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek said and Violet and I both went away so we didn't see that. We saw Stiles, Isabelle, Lydia in the Jeep. "Hey get in." Stiles said. Violet and I got in and Stiles crashed his Jeep through the wall and hit Jackson, it was hilarious. "Did I get him?" Stiles asked. "Were you aiming for Jackson?" Isabelle asked. "Jackson!Jackson." Lydia said getting out, the rest of us piled out. "Wait." Scott said. Lydia showed the key and Jackson turned back human and then his eyes turned blue meaning he was now a werewolf. "Do you - do you still love me?" Jackson asked. "I do. I do still love you. I do, I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you, I do but not romantically." Lydia said. "I understand that." Jackson said hugging her. Scott ran over to me and held me close knowing I was hurt. "Where are you hurt?" Scott asked. "Just my whole body." I said. "Probably a concussion." Ms. McCall said. "Where's Gerard?" Allison asked. "He can't be far." Isabelle said. "Scratched my jeep." Stiles said. We went home after a quick trip to the hospital where my arm was sprained and now have a brace on it. Summer was now here and I got dressed.

Stiles and I picked up Scott and Sage so they can practice Lacrosse and I got Lydia and Grace to come with us

Stiles and I picked up Scott and Sage so they can practice Lacrosse and I got Lydia and Grace to come with us. We got there. "So you really think she's gonna come back to you?" Stiles asked Sage, since Allison just broke up with him. "Yeah, I know she is. What about you and Lydia?" Sage asked. "Well Jackson and I are done for good and I love Stiles." Lydia said getting out of her car. "Grace couldn't come?" I asked. "Nah she was busy." Lydia said. "Why don't you two just get into the goal and help me make team captain like you promised there, big guys." Stiles said. "Got it." The two replied, Lydia and I laid a blanket out so we could sit down and watch. "Now remember, no wolf powers." Stiles said. "Got it." Scott said. "No, I mean it. No super fast reflexes, no super eyesight, no hearing - none of that crap, okay?" Stiles said. "They're gonna use it right?" Lydia asked. "Yep." I said. "Okay. Come on." Sage said. "You promise?" Stiles asked. "Would you just take the shot already?" Scott asked and Stiles shot and Scott and Sage used their werewolf powers. "I said no wolf powers!" Stiles yelled. Lydia and I laughed watching the three play.

A\N:The next chapter will be Emilie's birthday and then the bloopers since I like the bloopers.