Epilogue

3dr POV

"And thats the end of the story." Y/N said while carefully closing the book. "That was a beautiful story mama.." said her 5 year old daughter. "Is that truly how you and papa met?" Her 7 year old son asked. "Yes it is.. so you'll better behave otherwise Nanny McPhee will come for you." Y/N answered while standing up from the bed where her children laid down and put the book in their bookshelf. "But what if we want Nanny McPhee to come." Her daughter said. "Then you'll have to be a naughty girl and to mean things. But me and your mother raised you so well that you won't do anything." Simon said while coming into the children's bedroom. "Papa.. were you really that naughty?" His son asked. Simon chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes..yes i was." "Come on, its time for bed." Y/N announced and walked to Simon who stood in front of the bed. "But i want another story...." their son said grumpy while getting off his sisters bed and walked to the bed on the opposite side. "Its pass your bedtime because you wanted mommy's and daddy's story." Simon said. Y/N sat down next to her daughter and started humming a lullaby. The two children got sleepy while listening. Slowly Y/N and Simon turned the lights off and walked out the room.

Carefully closing the door,  hand in hand they walked down the stairs to the living room and sitting in front of the fireplace. Cuddling they laid down in silence. After a while Y/N broke the silence. "He's really your child." Making Simon confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "He is very curious about everything.... he wants to know a lot." Simon chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... i do that a lot... I want to know everything. Let's go to bed... we'll go picknick tomorrow." Y/N nodded and they walked upstairs to their bedroom and got ready for bed. They laid down and fell into a sleep while holding each other.

Next day in the noon.

The children laughed while running around the field.  Simon and Y/N walked behind them hand in hand with a blanket and basket in their hands. "Be careful!" Y/N said to the children. "We will mom." They replied. Y/N and Simon laid down on the blanket underneath a tree. "We did it... we got the future that we've been planning since we were children." Y/N said while looking at the children. Simon held her and kissed her cheek. "We did... and I don't regret it..." He responded and kissed her.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Simon kissed her cheek and stood up to join their children and played catch with them.

Y/N watched them from afar with a big smile on her face. She made a mental picture of this moment looking at her husband and children. The three ran up to her and hugged her. "We love you mommy."

"Mommy loves you too."

The end.
Thank you for reading.