Chapter four

Real quick: sorry that i didn't post so long. Sorry. I got lost in a book thats like 100 chapters (the chapters are kinda long). So sorry for that.

After Aggie's birth

Y/N

When Tora (Miss Brown) gave birth to Aggie the docter told us to get out of the room including Cedric. We all stood outside the room waiting for the docter to come out and let me tell you... it took a while. Tora was holding Aggie

Finally the docter came out and told us that Tora was sick and doesnt have long to live anymore. Aggie started to cry and all of us had tears in our eyes. Simon ran upstairs to our room and our followed him. When i got in the room i saw him crying in his pillow. I walked up to him and sat down next to him on the bed. "Simon...." he said nothing. I hold on to him and cried. "Why does this happen to us?" "I don't know..." he turned around and sat up and pulled me to him. We both cried in eachothers arms.

One week later...

We all stood in black clothes infront of the chest of Miss Brown. Tears falling down our cheeks. We all watched the carriage fade away and we started to walk back into the house.
Me and Simon sat down next to eachother in the room where we danced in the moonlight. My head on Simon's shoulder and Simon's head on mine. "Y/N..." "Yes?" "Promise me that you wont leave me..." "I promise." He gave me a kiss on my head and i felt his tears fall on my head. 'I could already tell this promise is gonna break soon.'

10 votes for chapter 5