Chapter three

2 years later.

Y/N POV

Tora (Miss Brown, i saw that that was her name) was once again pregnant with her 7th child. Me and Simon are still together and still going strong. Right now i'm with Tora (miss Brown) taking care of her while Cedric is working. "Are you comfortabel?" I ask. "Yes i am... thank you Y/N. Can you please get me some water." "Alright." I stand up and walk to the kitchen to get the water but i bump into Simon. "Wow carefull Y/N/N." I giggled and smiled. "I am carefull.. i just happen to bump into you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What are you doing?" "I'm going to get some water for your mother. Have you seen her today?" "No i havent..." i grabbed his arm and dragged him to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass and a pot and fill it with water. "Here you hold this." I gave him the pot and i grabbed the glass. "Now you are comming with me to your mother." And we both walk to Tora's room. "I'm back, i got the water and Simon." "Simon?" We walk into the room and i set the glass on the table next to the bed and Simon put the pot there. "I have to go but you can talk." When i walked out of the room Simon sat down on the bed next to Tora and they started talking. I walk down stairs and saw Evangeline. "Evangeline... if Simon or anyone asks where i am... say that i'm at the market." "I will Y/N." She walked over to me with a basket and gave it to me and gave me a hug. "Please be careful." "I will." And with that i walk outside.

I'm not going to the market.

I'm going to my old home. I want to see how it looks after all these years. When i got there i stood still. It looks almost the same only its dirty and old. I walk inside and the first thing i see is the wall full of paintings of me and my parents. A tear fell down my cheek but i keep walking further. I walk upstairs and walk to my room. I see my teddy bear on the ground that i used to sleep with. I picked it up, dust it off a bit. "Mister Ted.... how could i ever forget about you." I put it in the basket i got from Evangeline. I put it on the ground and walk around my room to look for stuff.

Simon POV

After i had my conversation with my mother i wanted to play with Y/N, but i couldn't find her. "Evangeline?" "Yes Simon." "Where is Y/N?" "She went to the market... but i think you know where she really is..." she gave me a small smile because i know what she mean. I run outside to the old house if Y/N. When i got there i walk silently into the house. I look around and slowly walk up the stairs. I got to her room and saw her looking around her stuff. I knock on the door and she jumped and dropped the book she just picked up and turned around. "Simon..." i walk to her and see her blood red eyes. "You have been crying...." I pulled her into a hug and hold her tight and she sobs in my chest. "Its okay... i got you." We walked out the room but she grabbed her basket with stuff. And with that we walk back to my house.

So i was figuring out how old everyone is:
Simon: 10
Y/N: 9
Tora: 9
Lily: 8
Eric: 6
Chrissie and Sebastian: 5
Aggy: not born yet

9 votes for chapter 4