Chapter nine

3rd POV:

The next morning the siblings and Y/N sat down at the dinner table as Nanny McPhee served them their breakfast. Cedric walked in happly "Ah, Nanny McPhee.." "Pa.." the children said together. "Good, good, good. All right, i have an announcement." "What is it?" Y/N said. "Your Great-Aunt Adelaide is coming for tea today."

Immediately Aggy started crying. The children all looked at Cedric with big eyes "NO." Chrissie said, Lilly followed "Aunt Adelaide is vile and vicious." "She is blind as a bat" Y/N said "And we are convalescing, for heaven's sake." Eric said. "That's enough. I don't want to hear anything bad about her. She pays the rent." "She scares me.." Chissie said.  "She's only coming for tea, you'll all put your best clothes on and Nanny McPhee will keep you in order." "I shall do my best, considering that today is sunday and i'm off duty this afternoon." Nanny said. Cedric looked at her with shocked eyes. "You're off duty when... You can't be off duty, i need you, They need you." "I shall be leaving at noon, Thereafter I'm sure the children will do exactly as they're told, won't you children?" Simon looked at Y/N with a small smirk on his face.

The children went up stairs to put on their best clothing. Everyone was dressed except Simon.
"I hate my best clothes. They're itchy." Chrissie said as she struggled putting it on. Y/N walked to her and helped her putting her head and arms through it.
Tora walked around saying to Chrissie "Well, we promised, so thats that." Simon jumped off his bed. "Tora's right. We should do exactly as we're told." He grabbed his clothes and continued. "We've been told to put our best clothes on, haven't we? Right." Tora and Y/N looked at him with questionable eyes. "Well, I'm going to put my best clothes on...." we all looked at him. "The pig." "Simon No" Tora said to him. "Oh, Please don't." The others followed him outside.

Y/N POV

'Simon what are you doing...' he has been quite distant after Nanny McPhee arrived... 'does he still love me..?' Me and Chrissie went to Cedric to tell him but we hear something horrific. "I shall relieve you of one of your children... and give it a home with me at Stitch Manor." Aunt Adelaide said. Chrissie gasps loudly but i put my hand on her mouth. We slowly walked away from the door.
We walked up the stairs to Tora and told her what we heard. "But what did papa say? He must have a told her not to even think of it?" "He didn't say anything." I said sadly... "Come lets find the others." I said and i grabbed their hands and dragged them outside.

We found them and told them everything we heard. We gave the pig a make-over, put the clothes on the animals and stole her hat "This will put her off wanting any of you girls." Simon said as we tried to hold te donkey in place with the rope while Chrissie put a ribbon around the donkey. "Chrissie hurry up." Tora said. "Tie it Chrissie.." I told her calmly. The rope broke and we all fell to the ground. Chrissie ran away from the donkey as it ran after her.  "Eric stop her! Chrissie stop. She'll see you!" "Papa!" Chrissie screamed as she ran.
We all ran after her but she got caught by Aunt Adelaide. We hid next to Eric behind the wall. Nanny McPhee banged her stick on the ground again and the donkey started doing this weird stuff. We all watched gobsmacked. While aunt was happily watching the donkey Cedric whispered "run" at Chrissie and she ran immediately to us. She told Nanny McPhee to get the donkey ready and walked back inside. Nanny McPhee walked to us and said. "Someone has to go with your great aunt... and it can't be the donkey now can it?"

The siblings walked to the little tree house but i went to the bedroom and started packing. Crying when i grabbed a picture of me and the family. "Y/N why are you crying?" Evangeline asked while coming to my side. "Someone has to go with great aunt Adelaide... it has to be me.. I can't let this family be ripped off a member...." "But what about Simon... won't he be sad if you'll go away." "They are family Evangeline... And they lost their mother and wife. They know what it feels like to lose a family. I won't let them feel that again." "You're a very brave and kind girl..."

3rd POV

"Is the chosen one seated?" Aunt asked "Indeed she is." Nanny McPhee said. Adelaide put on her hat and walked away. "Nanny McPhee.. what have you done?" Cedric asked Nanny McPhee. "I have done nothing sir. The children have decided amongst themselves." "Decided what? What do you mean?" "There you are dear." Cedric hear from outside. "Not little Chrissie..." was all he said before running after the carriage. "Chrissie!" He screamed while running.
In the carriage Adelaide said. "Now, then you'd better tell me your name, little girl." Ignoring Cedric from outside. "Whats your name? Sit up straight and tell me your name."

Cedric was out of energy and stood there as the carriage slowly got out of his view. "PAPA. PAPA. PAPA." Chrissie screamed as she ran to him. He picked her up and hold her close to him. All the children went to them. Cedric counted "1,2,3,4,5,6,7- w-where is Y/N a-and who..." "Y/N is probably inside." Tora assured him.

In the carriage.. "Whats your name?" "Y/N.." "And Evangeline.." "And what pretty names it is too." She chuckles.

The Family walked back to the house and Simon went straight to the bed room "Y/N I'm so happy that non of you are..." he looked up and saw no Y/N. "Gone.. Y/N?" He ran around the house but couldn't find her. "Y/N?? Y/N!!" "Simon..." He turned around and saw Nanny McPhee standing there with a paper in her hand. "Where is Y/N...?" "She wanted me to give you this..." Simon carefully grabbed the paper and opened it.
Dear Simon,
I know you're probably going to be angry at me for leaving with Great Aunt Adelaide, but I couldn't let any of the other girls go. While you guys were discussing who went with her i was packing my bags. Evangeline came into the room and she asked if she could come with.
I'm really sorry Simon...

Yours truly
-Y/N

Simons legs gave out and he fell on the ground. "S-she left..."

10 votes for chapter 10
1132 words for you guys