Chapter two

Y/N

I woke up and remember last night. 'He loves me.' I sat up and look at Simon's bed but, Simon wasnt there. I look around and see that everyone is not here. "What in the world..." i got out of bed and put some clothes on. I slowly walk down stairs. "Goodmorning Y/N." I see Evangeline walking to the kitchen. "goodmorning... Evangeline... where is everyone?" "Oh they are outside eating breakfast. They didn't want to wake you up... well, Simon said we couldn't." I smiled at that. "Alright, thank you Evangeline."

I walk outside and see everyone sitting on a blanket talking and laughing. When i walked to them Cedric saw me "ah... look who woke up! Goodmorning sleeping beauty." I giggled at his remark. I sat down with them. "Simon come here and eat breakfast with us." Miss Brown told him. He came down from the tree and smiled when he saw me. "Goodmorning Y/N..." "Goodmorning Simon." He sat down next to me and we all start eating.

After breakfast, Simon took me on a walk. "I... i can't keep this for myself anymore." "What do you mean Simon..." "i-i love you Y/N..." he looks at me with red cheeks of embarrassment. "I know Simon... don't be embarrast..." "okay...wait you know?!?" He asks shocked. "Yeah.. last Night you whisperd in my ear that you love me..." his cheeks got even redder. I put my hands on his cheeks "look at me..." and he did. "I love you to..." and he got a big smile on his face. Without any hesitation he pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back. "I love you so much... you have no idea..." "I love you to Simon..." "Be my girlfriend please.." "i will, i will be your girlfriend." And he held me tighter.

After a while we walked hand in hand back to the house. Simon smiled the entire time when we walked back and he couldn't keep his eyes of me. When we got in the house and went back to the room where we were last night. When we walked into the room Simon turn the music on. "Care for a dance." He said while he was bowing and holding his hand out. "I would love to." I curtsy and took his hand. And we started slow dancing. But this time in the sunlight. And for the 3rth time we got lost in eachothers eyes, but how can't you. His cute brown eyes staring in my E/C ones. The music was soon over but we sat down and started talking about a lot of things for God knows how long.

But i don't care and it doesnt matter.

7 votes for chapter three