Chapter eight

3rd POV

Nanny McPhee stood in the room where all the children are asleep.
Sebastian was laying half on the ground.
Tora was laying on her back.
Lily lays with her legs off the bed.
Christianna was laying with her feet to the headboard and her head off the bed.
Aggy laid peacefully in her crib.
And Simon and Y/N we're cuddling.
"Time to get up." Nanny McPhee said.
No one did something.
"Hm." She started to walk to the front. "I shall give you half an hour to be up, washed, dressed, teeth cleaned, beds made and out into the garden for some healthful fresh air before breakfast." She turns around to look at the half sleeping children. "Lessons start at nine... sharp." And she walks away.
"I really want to stay in bed." Y/N said.
"Sebastian, run the thermometer under the hot tap. Chrissie, chalk. Eric, crayons. Lily, pepper." Simon ordered.
"How to you know she won't do something horrid to us?" Tora said concerned. Simon said that she was a hypnotist which is a little weird but somehow... I don't know..

"SHES COMING!!" Sebastian screamed and runs to his bed. We all pretended to be sick, we all had a white face, weird spots all over our cheeks.

"Remember don't look in her eyes." Simon said before the Nanny walked in.

"Dear me.." She said "Cough Cough. We can't get up. We're ill." Eric said with a fake illness voice. Chrissie followed with "Colds in our noses." "And Kemprakurk." Sebastian continued. Y/N almost had to laugh when Simon spoke in his fake illness voice. "We think it might be the measles." Y/N giggled but soon had a coughing fit. "Got measig." Aggy said, she is so adorable. Y/N was feeling a little warm and very dizzy but she brushed it off.

"Good heavens... Then there is of course no question of you getting up... i'm very sorry to have to tell you all that you'll have to stay in bed." Nanny McPhee turned around and said. "Y/N dear come here...." Y/N slowly stood up and walked slowly to Nanny McPhee. the others looked at her wondering why. "Hold onto my arm." Nanny McPhee said and looked at the others. "hm." was all she said before lightly banging the stick on the ground and walked with Y/N carefully down the stairs.

The others were struggling to get up and were a bit angry at Simon. "Hypnoses ey? Bang goes that theory." Eric said angry at him. 

In Cedric's bed layed Y/N and Nanny McPhee sat down next to here checking her temperature. "You have a fever... do you feel something else, stomach ache?" Nanny said calmly. "No.. just a bit dizzy." "I have a question... it's quite obvious you aren't Cedric's child...how did you end up here?" Y/N told Nanny the story of how she met the brown family and how her parents died. "I'm very sorry to hear....i shall go to the others and i will be back shortly with soup and medicine. For now just rest." Y/N layed back comfy and fell asleep.