2

𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎

"wait so they at least know about me?" journey asked as i slipped into my jeans making me nod

last night my kids ended up staying wit my dad like always, so now i gotta worry about telling them plus everyone else god-

"acadia she's almost 16 yes she knows of you and sahari i mean she's only 1 so like she's heard us speak of you but it ain't stuck stuck yet i guess you could say." i said and she nodded.

i could tell she was nervous as fuck.

"calm down it'll be okay...stay in here for a lil bit my dad is dropping them off." i said and she leaned back into the bed.

i placed a kiss on her forehead,"it'll be okay.."

yesterday when we got home she took a shower then immediately fell asleep and slept the whole night too.

i walked downstairs and waited for them, i actually talked to my dad last night he's the only one that knows right now.

i sat on the couch until the door opened,"MOMMY!!!" sahari was the first to run and hug me.

"girl move she was my mama first." acadia said mushing sahari out the way and sitting in my
lap.

"now that was mean." i said leaning over and helping sahari up.

"i'm sorry, you know i love you." acadia said trying to kiss sahari who pushed her away.

one thing about sahari she wasn't kissing nobody, that girl hated kissing people.

even thought i kissed her a million times as a baby, she just didn't like kisses.

"anyways papa said you had sumn to tell us." acadia said moving out my lap.

"oh yeah...you remember Journey."

"yeah.." she said looking at me funny.

"well— fix ya face and so like...it's not really a way to
explain but it turns out we were all lied to, she's alive." i said and watched acadias face drop.

"so basically...my other mother who we thought was dead is actually alive...she even remember yall relationship?? where she at-"

"girl pause and breathe, yes she's alive and yes she still remembers all of that yes she knows about you guys...and she's upstairs." i said and watched as acadia started smiling.

"pleaseeee i wanna meet her- wait no what if she don't like us...what if she feel pressured to be a parent or sumn-"

"hey hey calm down we talked all this out this morning when she woke up you'll be fine chile." i said and she nodded.

"so she tryna meet us or..."

"duh nigga."

"i- okay." she said and i picked up sahari.