10

𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎

𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎

"ight acadia-" i said trying not to moan anymore.

she continued flicking her tongue on my clit,"ouuu shit-" i moaned then put my hand over my mouth.

i knew they said these walls sound proof, but i ain't taking no chances.

let's say....we've been going a few rounds and i finally let her give me pleasure in return.

she started sucking on my clit and fingering which instantly made me cum on her hand, she came up and tongue kissed me.

"you taste...amazing actually." she said against my lips.

"girl move back." i said and she laughing rolling off me.

"bae- my legs sore already." acadia said as she tried to walk but her legs were shaking.

"seeeee yo mama can't see you tomorrow cause she gonna know hell everybody will." i said and she laughed

"we'll say i was too high and fell." she said rubbing her eyes.

"you tired??" i asked and she nodded.

"mmm...you should be hell." i said

"shut up." she said laughing.

••••

"wake up hoe." i heard iniko say but i didn't move.

"iniko get the fuck out." acadia said.

"don't be mad yo mama told me to wake y'all up." he said and i felt acadia get up.

"okay get the fuck out." acadia said and the door shut.

"malia..." she said shaking me and i opened my eyes.

"yo ass been up." she said and i nodded.

"wellll come on we gotta get dressed probably finna get some iHop or sumn." i got up and but instantly fell back on the bed feeling myself get dizzy.

"low iron..." acadia mumbled grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

"i heard you." i said.

"that's the point." she said walking to the bathroom.

i did my hygiene and what not while she got ready, then i got dressed and got my phone off charge.