21

𝑛𝑦𝑎ℎ

𝑛𝑦𝑎ℎ

"hey kk" i cooed to kova who started smiling.

"i know you don't got a tooth coming in." i said moving her bottom lip and saw a white spot in her gums.

" i said moving her bottom lip and saw a white spot in her gums

"now you really finna be hollering for no reason..." i said picking her up.

she stuck her fingers in her mouth and started gnawing on them,"is they bussin??" i asked her and she just stared at me as i walked inside.

"wassup baby girl." iniko came in the kitchen with no shirt and only sweatpants.

he grabbed kova from my arms while i went to the living room,"hello??"

"hey my love how are you??"

"i'm good mama how about you?"

what i'll always be grateful for is my relationship with my mama be healthy, once i got into highschool we really started communicating more and it was the best thing that could ever happen.

"i've been doing alright, your daddy finna get on my last fuckin nerve tho." she said and i heard my dad in the background.

"I KNOW YO BLACK ASS AINT TALKING?!"

"boyyy don't be speaking to my mama like that." i said while laughing.

"girl- you shut the hell up where my granddaughter?" he asked getting his big ass forehead in the camera.

"right here." i heard iniko say then he sat beside me.

"wassup ole player." my dad said to iniko.

"wassup old man."

i passed the phone to iniko, he grabbed it and put it on kova.