HULING KABANATA

KUEN'S POV

NASA HARAPAN ako ng pinto ng kwarto ni Elle.

I don't know what to do, I'm sweating bullets for pete's sake! I am afraid that she might asked me again about sa kung paano ko siya nakilala.

It took me 3 minutes after deciding to knock on her door and wait for her respond.

"Yes?" I heard her said.

"It's Kuen." sabi ko naman.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto saka siya nagpakita sa akin.

"I—uhm, well—I"

"You're Kuen Carter, my one and only husband, yep." she said

"Naalala mo na ba ako?"i asked.

"Uhm, kind of, well Gail told me a few of my forgotten memories and i remember you. Just a bit." She smiled at me.

"Although i know just a bit, i still want you to tell me everything. Like how we met and how i fell inlove with you—and how you proposed to me." she said.

I wanted to laughed when she said the last words.

I did not propose to her, it was a force marriage. I threatened her that i will kill her if she won't agree on marrying me.

Looks like we are going to reminisce the past.

I sat on her bed and I was shocked when she sat beside me, she tapped her lap and told me to lie down and put my head on her lap.

Inilagay ko ang ulo ko sa kandungan niya at nakipagtitigan rito.

She never gets old, still the woman i fall hard for.

"You're so beautiful." I mouthed,

She smiled at me and nodded.

"When did we met and how?"  She asked.

"Well uhm, i married you for the sake of my piece and so that the daughter of my dad's business partner no longer insisted on getting me married to her." I stated.

"Force marriage you mean? What else did you do? Did you..uhm do something so para um-oo ako sa pag alok mo sa akin ng kasal?" She asked.

"Nope, my bodyguards abducted you while you're fitting a gown on a boutique and and they thought you were the person I paid to marry me so they kidnapped you.

"What the..."

5 YEARS AGO...

"When will that girl stop? ever since her father introduced her, she always followed me like a puppy thirsty for my attention!? It's very irritating!" naiirita nako sa anak ng business partner ni dad na business partner ko rin.

"Kapag ikinasal ka na boss."sagot ni saffiro.

"Marriage? I'm too young for that." sabi ko.

"Correction boss magthi-thirty kana next year."sabi ni Sebastian.

"Shut up, Sebastian I don't need your opinion!" I said.

"Suhesyon ko lang yun boss—oo na ititikum na nga." Sabi nito.

Masama ko kasi siyang tinitigan.

Masakit na nga ang ulo ko kakaisip ng paraan para lumayo ang ingratang yun dadagdagan pa ng isang to.

I've search for a woman who could marry me and act as my wife for months and then after that I'll pay her for what ever bill she will give.

Sebastian told me that they have already picked up my wife-wannabe for a few months, but I was surprised that they brought a different woman to the altar.